Humboldt vs. Wartburg

VikingFan9

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wartburg had built up a 9 point lead at 39-30.but Humboldt caught then passed Wartburg at the buzzer on an Epperson stick-back....Humboldt has owned the glass in the second half...

One thing that will be the difference maker in this game will be free-throws...At one-time Humboldt was 5-17 and Wartburg was 6-8....

Humboldt leads going into the 3rd qtr...45-43

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 14 2007 - 02:59 PM) 826411713[/snapback]Wartburg had built up a 9 point lead at 39-30.but Humboldt caught then passed Wartburg at the buzzer on an Epperson stick-back....Humboldt has owned the glass in the second half...

One thing that will be the difference maker in this game will be free-throws...At one-time Humboldt was 5-17 and Wartburg was 6-8....

Humboldt leads going into the 3rd qtr...45-43

Free throw shooting is pitiful for Humbolt.

Well, the game goes to Humbolt. 68-59 I wish they would have shown a little more class, but oh well. Good job to both teams. As for my boys from Wartburg, I'm proud of ya no matter what. That a way to show some class, you battled tough, but just came up a little short in the long run. Congrats on a successful season though. Watching you guys was some of the best times of my life.

Humboldt survives and advances despite hitting only 14 of 34 free throws.....

Humboldt outscored Wartburg 41-29 in the second half....25-6 in the decisive run that brought Humboldt back from a 39-30 deficit to lead 55-45....

Humboldt wins the game 68-59

The Vikings will not be able to win the tournament shooting that wa from the free throw line

QUOTE(bulldogpride75 @ Mar 14 2007 - 03:30 PM) 826411751[/snapback]Well, the game goes to Humbolt. 68-59 I wish they would have shown a little more class, but oh well. Good job to both teams. As for my boys from Wartburg, I'm proud of ya no matter what. That a way to show some class, you battled tough, but just came up a little short in the long run. Congrats on a successful season though. Watching you guys was some of the best times of my life.

You say that because of just one play??...The class thing??

QUOTE(3153 @ Mar 14 2007 - 03:30 PM) 826411752[/snapback]Humboldt 14 of 34 from the line.

Horrible.

They have to do better than that or they will be going home quick.

Where was that free throw shooting a couple of weeks ago??.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />