Humboldt vs. Wartburg

VikingFan9

QUOTE(bulldogplayermom @ Mar 14 2007 - 07:51 PM) 826411972[/snapback]Listen your team did win tonight. I seriously doubt after watching that they are the best team in the state. So Whooo Hooooo or whatever to you. Good luck moving on! Your season could be over in the next round anyway so enjoy this one but you had better get your minds on your next round!

yup the best team in the state does reside in district 14a...that would be Union City...like I said you just got beat by the 3rd best team in district 14a!!! now do you realize how good basketball is in this part of the state?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bulldawgs#1 @ Mar 11 2007 - 07:37 PM) 826408383[/snapback]Never heard of wartburg but I'll still guarantee Humboldt is 100 times more athletic and the better team. If the vikings play decent they will win by 30 if they played really bad they could lose but that's very unlikely. Epperson is the best athlete wartburg will have ever seen. He and Sain will dominate both will have a couple of dunks that will get Humboltds crowd in to it. The state championship was played a couple of weeks ago in Carroll County. If Humboldt plays decent they will have another gold ball.

Dunkin' D.J.!!!!!!!! Glad I got to see you dunk it one more time! Don't know about Humbolt's crowd getting into it but Wartburg's sure did!!

congrats to humboldt on the win...and by the way bullfrogs...humboldt seems to play down to every team that they play except for that game against union city in regionals...shannon is a good player and humboldt has never been able to shoot from the freethrow line, except for in regionals...and how do you say ej is not the best athlete yall have not played and base it on his freethrow shooting?...so if you are going to say that...then shaq is not a good athlete and neither is ben wallace...but the true stat was 68-59 humboldt beats wartburg...and congrats on saying that we don't have class because your boys were running their mouths late in the game to humboldt's team...so i wouldn't have needed help getting up off the floor either...

during school tuesday, i was in the gym with the gym with the team during 7th period and they were watching film on temple...kinda scared me that they were watching it because it seemed as though that they were looking ahead to the next game...but seemed like coach had faith in humboldt and knew they would pull it out...ill be back friday at murfreesboro...hope to see some more coacht'ers there

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:11 PM) 826411997[/snapback]congrats to humboldt on the win...and by the way bullfrogs...humboldt seems to play down to every team that they play except for that game against union city in regionals...shannon is a good player and humboldt has never been able to shoot from the freethrow line, except for in regionals...and how do you say ej is not the best athlete yall have not played and base it on his freethrow shooting?...so if you are going to say that...then shaq is not a good athlete and neither is ben wallace...but the true stat was 68-59 humboldt beats wartburg...and congrats on saying that we don't have class because your boys were running their mouths late in the game to humboldt's team...so i wouldn't have needed help getting up off the floor either...

during school tuesday, i was in the gym with the gym with the team during 7th period and they were watching film on temple...kinda scared me that they were watching it because it seemed as though that they were looking ahead to the next game...but seemed like coach had faith in humboldt and knew they would pull it out...ill be back friday at murfreesboro...hope to see some more coacht'ers there

I'll be there Friday morning to watch Temple and Humboldt CANT WAIT!!!

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 14 2007 - 07:55 PM) 826411979[/snapback]yup the best team in the state does reside in district 14a...that would be Union City...like I said you just got beat by the 3rd best team in district 14a!!! now do you realize how good basketball is in this part of the state?

UC was the number one team last year but your not anymore. The number one team in 14a this year is Humboldt like it or not they are the ones at state. Wartburg has always realized west teams are good, you just never realized that Wartburg was also a good fast solid team admit it or not facts are facts and both teams played good tough games. Humboldt won Wartburg didn't, so today they were the better team. Congrats to Humboldt!

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:11 PM) 826411997[/snapback]congrats to humboldt on the win...and by the way bullfrogs...humboldt seems to play down to every team that they play except for that game against union city in regionals...shannon is a good player and humboldt has never been able to shoot from the freethrow line, except for in regionals...and how do you say ej is not the best athlete yall have not played and base it on his freethrow shooting?...so if you are going to say that...then shaq is not a good athlete and neither is ben wallace...but the true stat was 68-59 humboldt beats wartburg...and congrats on saying that we don't have class because your boys were running their mouths late in the game to humboldt's team...so i wouldn't have needed help getting up off the floor either...

Yeah I know exactly what you mean frankied Wartburg tends to get down on the level of whoever they are playing also. Congrats to Humboldt. Bullfrog didn't post about anything you replied to so you got the wrong person. Epperson is a good player no question about that and also didn't say anything about class on either side or free throws everybody has games where you can't hit. I was just glad to see my guy get his dunk in since we were predicted to get dunked on many times.

Congratulations to Humboldt on the win. Wartburg came out strong in the first half but just couldn't get anything going in the second half. A great game played by both teams. Congratulations Bulldogs on a great season and for making it to the state for the first time in our school's history. Great dunk DJ!!! To all the seniors...thanks for taking us all on a great ride this season. Wish you the best in whatever the future holds for you! God Bless!

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 14 2007 - 06:53 PM) 826411975[/snapback]Their minds were prolly on next round anyways /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

nice come back there, but its ok, your prolly just a little upset cause you underestimated wartburg, (30pt loss) yea right, you're embarrassed and you know it. You won & yea

You guys did good, not great but good, i didnt see much in epperson he prolly wouldnt have even stuck out in the game unless i knew what number i was supposed to be looking for.

But we lost, played hard so its all good. Good luck to Humboldt, hope you gain some sportmanship conduct by the next round tho.

QUOTE(7Pecah @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:16 PM) 826412096[/snapback]nice come back there, but its ok, your prolly just a little upset cause you underestimated wartburg, (30pt loss) yea right, you're embarrassed and you know it. You won & yea

You guys did good, not great but good, i didnt see much in epperson he prolly wouldnt have even stuck out in the game unless i knew what number i was supposed to be looking for.

But we lost, played hard so its all good. Good luck to Humboldt, hope you gain some sportmanship conduct by the next round tho.

EJ IS NOT their best player....Sain is by far

QUOTE(7Pecah @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:16 PM) 826412096[/snapback]nice come back there, but its ok, your prolly just a little upset cause you underestimated wartburg, (30pt loss) yea right, you're embarrassed and you know it. You won & yea

Embarassed??....Haha....Hardly....They won, and I said they would win just not the right amount....Make half of the free throws they missed and they win by 20.....Please stop crying about the sportsmanship crap....it was one play....you wanna go to someone and cry on their shoulder....Ohh and Humboldt is not my team, so I wouldn't refer to them as "you" for me...

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826412121[/snapback]Embarassed??....Haha....Hardly....They won, and I said they would win just not the right amount....Make half of the free throws they missed and they win by 20.....Please stop crying about the sportsmanship crap....it was one play....you wanna go to someone and cry on their shoulder....Ohh and Humboldt is not my team, so I wouldn't refer to them as "you" for me...

yea that plays a big part saying how much you'll win by everyone said they were 100x better the wartburg, and the facts state that as wrong. It wasn't one unsportmanship play i also saw a player walk past Dustin Brown before he shot free throws and he elbowed him in the face. I saw more then one of your players push our teams hand away when they offered to help pick them up. It just stupid to be rude about something like that. and if you are going for them in the game (wartburg vs. humboldt) then they are your team you dont have to be a member of the school to be a fan. I'm not crying i said they won and they were good, not great...