Final 4 in AA

B-rad

We cant just jump down people's throat because they dont go with the sexy pick, that's why they play the game on the court and not on CoachT. people in Single A were ready to deliver the gold ball to Union city and look at them they will be watching the state championship from the stands or maybe even on TV. how do we know that Liberty Cant be beat they are not invincible

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(B-rad @ Mar 6 2007 - 12:06 PM) 826402197[/snapback]Who ya got?

Dyer County vs. White House

Liberty Tech vs. Fulton

Austin East vs. Giles Co.

Mitchell vs. Howard

Pick em from here to the end!

This class has a real good field of teams in it this year. My following final four picks:

White House

Liberty Tech

Giles County

Mitchell

In the final, my pick is Liberty Tech and Giles Co. with Liberty winning it all.

QUOTE(bellgo @ Mar 8 2007 - 07:08 PM) 826405386[/snapback]This class has a real good field of teams in it this year. My following final four picks:

White House

Liberty Tech

Giles County

Mitchell

In the final, my pick is Liberty Tech and Giles Co. with Liberty winning it all.

I have.....

Dyer

Liberty Tech

Austin East

Mitchell

Liberty Tech

Mitchell

LT wins it all.

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 8 2007 - 06:07 PM) 826405323[/snapback]We cant just jump down people's throat because they dont go with the sexy pick, that's why they play the game on the court and not on CoachT. people in Single A were ready to deliver the gold ball to Union city and look at them they will be watching the state championship from the stands or maybe even on TV. how do we know that Liberty Cant be beat they are not invincible

You're right. Everyone will pick their own personal favorite. Their team is always the greatest. But let me tell you. I've no dog in this fight. But I've seen Liberty Tech play 6 times this year. They are not invincible. That is, if they're top 7 players don't play. They will play their full bench, they are loaded with talent from top to bottom and are a very unselfish team. They could care less who is the leading scorer each night. They run great, they shoot great, and are relentless in pressure. No one IMO will get within 20 points of them in this tournament. They are not invincible because they lost to the no.1 team in the nation by 6 pts. I think at Virginia.

Believe me, you see teams that are really good because they have role players and a couple of stars. This team is full of super role players. And they are like the energizer bunnies. They keep coming, coming, coming, coming, etc. Get my drift. They are for real. Yeah!

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:38 PM) 826405542[/snapback]You're right. Everyone will pick their own personal favorite. Their team is always the greatest. But let me tell you. I've no dog in this fight. But I've seen Liberty Tech play 6 times this year. They are not invincible. That is, if they're top 7 players don't play. They will play their full bench, they are loaded with talent from top to bottom and are a very unselfish team. They could care less who is the leading scorer each night. They run great, they shoot great, and are relentless in pressure. No one IMO will get within 20 points of them in this tournament. They are not invincible because they lost to the no.1 team in the nation by 6 pts. I think at Virginia.

Believe me, you see teams that are really good because they have role players and a couple of stars. This team is full of super role players. And they are like the energizer bunnies. They keep coming, coming, coming, coming, etc. Get my drift. They are for real. Yeah!

THEY LOST TO OAKHILL ACADEMY BY 21 POINTS EARLIER NOT SIX.

I'VE HEARD PEOPLE SAY AND WRITE THAT THEY HAVE NOT LOST TO ANY TEAM WITHIN TENNESSE, BUT RECORDS SHOW A LOST BY THREE TO RALEIGH-EGYPT. CHECK IT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RESPOND.

QUOTE(clj @ Mar 12 2007 - 11:32 AM) 826408959[/snapback]THEY LOST TO OAKHILL ACADEMY BY 21 POINTS EARLIER NOT SIX.

I'VE HEARD PEOPLE SAY AND WRITE THAT THEY HAVE NOT LOST TO ANY TEAM WITHIN TENNESSE, BUT RECORDS SHOW A LOST BY THREE TO RALEIGH-EGYPT. CHECK IT CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RESPOND.

Yea they lost to Raleigh Egypt, but it was a Hall of Fame game, that is what every Liberty fan will tell you. It was a HOF game but they still lost.

Papatiger the energizer bunny keeps going and going not coming and coming. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(clj @ Mar 12 2007 - 11:32 AM) 826408959[/snapback]THEY LOST TO OAKHILL ACADEMY BY 21 POINTS EARLIER NOT SIX.

You're right. They lost to Oak Hill Academy by 21. I thought it was 6. Either way, Oak Hill is 40 points better than any team around here including AAA. The Raleigh Egypt game is not on their schedule. I checked Coach T schedule. Wasn't there.

All thoughts aside, I still think LT beats anyone in the state by 20.

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 12 2007 - 06:51 PM) 826409406[/snapback]You're right. They lost to Oak Hill Academy by 21. I thought it was 6. Either way, Oak Hill is 40 points better than any team around here including AAA. The Raleigh Egypt game is not on their schedule. I checked Coach T schedule. Wasn't there.

All thoughts aside, I still think LT beats anyone in the state by 20.

YOU'RE RIGHT IT WASN'T ON LT'S SCHEDULE,BUT IT WAS ON RALEIGH EGYPT'S. REMEMBER I SAID CHECK CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU RESPOND.