Culleoka vs. Cloudland

culleokarep

QUOTE(Codeair2000 @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:36 AM) 826403343[/snapback]Hmm sounds like Culleoka has some size down low, I would like to see Cloudland win just so they can go to state and win some gold for north east ten considering the west usually is expected to always win state. Maybe get us some more recruiting looks /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />. I have only got to see Cloudland play twice this year against UH but if they play slow ball that could either be their greatest weapon, or their downfall. Considering if they control the tempo of the game, I am assuming that if you play slow ball you are not in great conditioning shape, so will they be able to run if they are forced to play at a fast pace tempo?

I dont know anything about cloudland but culleoka can run and slow it down...when the game gets slow they feed it to the big guys...weve got shooters and mario is an excellent slasher.....middle tennessee needs to stand up and do somethin this year

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A slasher is what d man did to eagleville's defense the last 20 seconds in that dribbling display to run some clock on monday. Scrappy is what a david spare does for cully or taking one on the chin so to speak. Everybody has role and does it for culleoka. It isn't a one man team. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oh yeah...now that makes a lot of sense. I had no idea what a slasher was. I'm sure

there are ppl laughing and rolling their eyes now when reading that..but oh well! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

And could you repeat that last part...about Culleoka NOT being a one man team. hehe... /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(phx1best @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:09 AM) 826403479[/snapback] uh-huh...we've already figured that out by your posts! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

ARE WE CARPOOLING OR WHAT? I CAN FIT 3 PPL TOPS IN MY MINI TRUCK /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />