Culleoka vs. Cloudland

culleokarep

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 14 2007 - 07:36 PM) 826411955[/snapback]I watched this game in person, and Cully pretty much dominated the game from start to finish....Cloudland I believe was 3-25 in the 1st half maybe, thats awful...

Congrats CULLY!!

/smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> thanks alot!! i looked for you...lol .

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WXRQ sounded great today, thanks to Donald Paul (station owner), Dewayne York (play by play for WXRQ, did you use a vacation day to go or deleiver the mail at 3:00AM this morning) and Kim and Tommy Wiliams of tigerlive.com for the internet stream and posting scores on coacht as the game progressed.

What time is Friday's game? I think i'll go and do some cheering "Old School Style". Ain't nothin like gettin thrown out of a big gym.

Deano

QUOTE(www.schoolsportsradio.com @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:29 PM) 826412130[/snapback]WXRQ sounded great today, thanks to Donald Paul (station owner), Dewayne York (play by play for WXRQ, did you use a vacation day to go or deleiver the mail at 3:00AM this morning) and Kim and Tommy Wiliams of tigerlive.com for the internet stream and posting scores on coacht as the game progressed.

What time is Friday's game? I think i'll go and do some cheering "Old School Style". Ain't nothin like gettin thrown out of a big gym.

Deano

even the mailman has to take off work every once in a while. Game time friday is 10:30AM. We'll be there to broadcast again. One good thing about working for the government: plenty of vacation time!

QUOTE(The Highlander @ Mar 14 2007 - 05:05 PM) 826411831[/snapback]There's lots of immature posts on this thread, and will not comment to any of them. I do, however, want to say how very proud I am of our Highlanders! Win or lose today, you still had a very successful season. There's MANY other teams throughout the State that would have loved to have made it to that game in Murfreesboro! Landers, hold you head up high and be proud! The adults here in Roan Mountain ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU!!

The Highlander

I'm Duncan Macleod of the Clan Macleod........

Hey Highlander! In the end there can be only one.......... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Congratulations on making it to state. That's something to be proud of.

QUOTE(ragincajun477 @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:32 PM) 826412140[/snapback]what's there left to talk about in this thread. didn't culleoka kill cloudland?

(rhetorical question)

If you want the thread to stop start another thread, use bballer13's name and slam Cully, that's what everybody from Santa Fe does /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(www.schoolsportsradio.com @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:49 PM) 826412195[/snapback]If you want the thread to stop start another thread, use bballer13's name and slam Cully, that's what everybody from Santa Fe does /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Cloudland is still very much alive. Maybe they'll see you again next year. They could come back much stronger. They have some great young players.