CSAS vs. Westside

Breakem23

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Breakem23 @ Mar 6 2007 - 06:15 PM) 826402645[/snapback]What are everyones thoughts about this match up?

Anyone have any info. on Westside?

Westside is the invisible basketball team in the state not only can you not find any info on them there fans have not even got on here to talk about last night's game or anything

QUOTE(PBG030 @ Mar 6 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826403060[/snapback]I wish CSAS all the best of luck. I don't know anything about Westside, except that they probably come from the West side.

I think CSAS will win because they are on a high right now. But anything is possible at State.

Well I just found out froma friend who went to Westside Elementary school that the school is in the Frayser area of Memphis, I asked why couldnt we find out anything about the school and he said they probably dont have computrs and the internet, /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> If this is true that bothers me from the standpoint that it is 2007 and there are still schools out there that dont have the luxuries of other schools that's is just sad.

With that being said I find it funny that everyone is picking them to beat us when no one has any information on them. Oh well I guess we will have to wait and see

PG #10 has swirls cut into his hair,not real big, can jump out the gym, will drive alot,he's very quick will pull up for jumper from inside the paint but also can shoot the three

#15 about 6 foot i am guessing can shoot form about anywhere on the floor as long as he makes some at the start of the game get frustrated quick it seemd.

i think #14 runs the baseline from three point to three point and will take that shot anytime he gets a clean look and will hit it if he gets a clean look.

this is a three point team almost seems they wont that shot before any other

everyone else just athletic can jump and are quick

they will sub maybe 7

may bring the same amount of fans

maybe them having no computers amongst other things iam sure is the reason the school will be gone next year

Westside is from Memphis and all Memphis basketball is heads and tails better than anywhere else.......this is all that is being said. Are there people out there who are their fans or who have seen them play and will share some insight?

Westside is from Memphis and all Memphis basketball is heads and tails better than anywhere else.......this is all that is being said. Are there people out there who are their fans or who have seen them play and will share some insight?