CSAS vs. Westside

Breakem23

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANdre Whitehead from unapproved website must not watch much basketball or maybe he doesnt read the paper he picked csas to lose to Grace and CSAS won he picked CSAS to lose to Picket Co. and CSAS won, now he is picking Westside to beat CSAS which is fine but I dont understand his logic, he says that Westside's depth will be too much for CSSA that's funny because I read a quote last week from Westside's coach saying that they were not that deep, some of these so called experts are funny

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:25 AM) 826409968[/snapback]ANdre Whitehead from unapproved website must not watch much basketball or maybe he doesnt read the paper he picked csas to lose to Grace and CSAS won he picked CSAS to lose to Picket Co. and CSAS won, now he is picking Westside to beat CSAS which is fine but I dont understand his logic, he says that Westside's depth will be too much for CSSA that's funny because I read a quote last week from Westside's coach saying that they were not that deep, some of these so called experts are funny

Agreed!

CSAS should handle Westside tomorrow. The winner of the Culleoka/Cumberland game will be a tougher game, IMO.

QUOTE(ragincajun477 @ Mar 11 2007 - 12:20 PM) 826408068[/snapback]i don't think westside will win. they're used to playing teams that aren't as quick as them (from what i've heard) and csas will be able to match they're speed. csas is used to playing quick teams like howard and south pitt(yes i know south pitt isn't that good but they're still quick). and csas seems like a more clutch team than westside. i got csas by 8.

Westside is from Memphis, I gurantee they have played quick teams, athletic teams, big teams, they have seen it all. That does not mean they will win but CSAS will not show them something they have not seen in talent before.

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Mar 13 2007 - 11:06 AM) 826410084[/snapback]Maybe so but even if Westside wins it won't be because of their depth

I agree. It is my understanding that Westside does not have much of a bench but are a good team. You guys drive the lane as good as any team I have watched, very patient. I believe that your starters are athletic enough to play 32 minutes each. I am thinking that Westside will be ill-prepared for the match up tomorrow. You guys take care of business tomorrow, just like up at Pickett County. I wish could make the trip up there tomorrow to see you guys play.

QUOTE(Pasture @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:27 AM) 826410166[/snapback]I agree. It is my understanding that Westside does not have much of a bench but are a good team. You guys drive the lane as good as any team I have watched, very patient. I believe that your starters are athletic enough to play 32 minutes each. I am thinking that Westside will be ill-prepared for the match up tomorrow. You guys take care of business tomorrow, just like up at Pickett County. I wish could make the trip up there tomorrow to see you guys play.

You not coming up to see Temple play... We will root for you all when we are finished.

QUOTE(gofish12 @ Mar 13 2007 - 02:08 PM) 826410341[/snapback]Just wanted you guys from CSAS to know that the guys from Temple are pulling for you all! Good luck tomorrow morning!

Word! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> But seriously, I hope/think CSAS will pull this one off! Giggity giggity! alright!