CSAS vs. Westside

Breakem23

QUOTE(ragincajun477 @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:22 PM) 826412014[/snapback]wow. i just looked at culleoka's roster and i've gotta say that they're pretty big. that should make things more interesting. i'm still going with csas. i think if they can keep it close they will come up with the w. csas is one of the most clucth team's i've seen in a while and they're quick. size vs. speed. i like it.

dont confuse our size with lack of speed...mario a 6'4 guard is probably one of the quickest players in the state....the twins are a bit slow but at 6'7 a piece its hard to press the issue on speed for them...dont bring weak shots in the lane

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826412029[/snapback]dont confuse our size with lack of speed...mario a 6'4 guard is probably one of the quickest players in the state....the twins are a bit slow but at 6'7 a piece its hard to press the issue on speed for them...dont bring weak shots in the lane

CSAS has played Grace 3x's this year and they have 6'10 and 6'8 so they won't be worried about the height.

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 14 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826412029[/snapback]dont confuse our size with lack of speed...mario a 6'4 guard is probably one of the quickest players in the state....the twins are a bit slow but at 6'7 a piece its hard to press the issue on speed for them...dont bring weak shots in the lane

i'm not doubting they're speed, i'm just saying, in my opinion, that csas is the quickest team left in single A. and it appears that culleoka is the biggest. so like i said speed vs. size.

QUOTE(thomaschatt_pats @ Mar 14 2007 - 04:29 PM) 826411750[/snapback]none the less whether they were the best in the west or not, they made it to the top8 in state and lost to a very good looking CSAS team representing chattanooga. we didnt even have to shot from the outside and we still crashed the board! everyone keep doubting CSAS and maybe we will bring it all the way back home! maybe thats what we need. i wonder where these so called "experts" get the analysis from about CSAS everygame they have predicted us to lose in we have won, they better rethink some things before they predict again! Go patriots!!!

Do not sweat it. All season long during football Temple was the underdog and had an undefeated regular season. It is actually in your favor to be under the radar.

I was not able to make the trip up yesterday but was talking to a friend who is a recruiter and saw the Culleoka/Cloudland game and the CSAS/Westside game and said that CSAS was a much more impressive team as far as quickness, hustle, heart, and talent then Cully.

QUOTE(Pasture @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:20 AM) 826412696[/snapback]Do not sweat it. All season long during football Temple was the underdog and had an undefeated regular season. It is actually in your favor to be under the radar.

I was not able to make the trip up yesterday but was talking to a friend who is a recruiter and saw the Culleoka/Cloudland game and the CSAS/Westside game and said that CSAS was a much more impressive team as far as quickness, hustle, heart, and talent then Cully.

You failed to mention the one though. Cully has the DESIRE to win it all. Besides, how can someone say they lack in quickness and all when they begin their first state tournament game ever with a 12 - 2 run.

QUOTE(travellin_man @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:14 AM) 826412762[/snapback]You failed to mention the one though. Cully has the DESIRE to win it all. Besides, how can someone say they lack in quickness and all when they begin their first state tournament game ever with a 12 - 2 run.

Those were my friend's words, not mine, but I assumed that is what he meant when he said "heart." I have no doubt about the "desire."