CSAS vs. Westside

Breakem23

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 14 2007 - 12:07 PM) 826411583[/snapback]Like I said..They were not the best the West had to offer....

that's fine but once again most people picked us to lose including the unapproved website people because of westside's depth yet csas played more people than westside i love so called sports experts. lol

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Mar 14 2007 - 02:07 PM) 826411583[/snapback]Like I said..They were not the best the West had to offer....

none the less whether they were the best in the west or not, they made it to the top8 in state and lost to a very good looking CSAS team representing chattanooga. we didnt even have to shot from the outside and we still crashed the board! everyone keep doubting CSAS and maybe we will bring it all the way back home! maybe thats what we need. i wonder where these so called "experts" get the analysis from about CSAS everygame they have predicted us to lose in we have won, they better rethink some things before they predict again! Go patriots!!!

QUOTE(oldtimeballer63 @ Mar 14 2007 - 01:28 PM) 826411521[/snapback]Neither is CSAS the best that East Tennessee has to offer, but at least they are in the state tournament. The second round at that. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i would speak too fast my friend CSAS has proven alot this year, look at where were at!

QUOTE(ragincajun477 @ Mar 14 2007 - 05:55 PM) 826411822[/snapback]how many more times will people underestimate csas. i want temple to win, but yall only got two more games to doubt csas.

thats right just two more games of doubting CSAS and then everyone can stop doubting hopefully its temple and CSAS in the final, the two team are from Chattanooga and less than 5 minutes from each other what a game that would be!!!

QUOTE(atthebuzzer @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:55 PM) 826411980[/snapback]So Culleoka don't have a chance and shouldn't show up on Friday?

by no means. it's just that every team csas has played since the region semis has been the one that is supposed to win but they keep on upsetting. and if they keep on upsetting then they'll upset their way to a state championship and then we really can't say that all those wins were upsets because they'll be the best team in the state. it propably won't happen but it could. they are definately the "dark horse" of the tournament.

wow. i just looked at culleoka's roster and i've gotta say that they're pretty big. that should make things more interesting. i'm still going with csas. i think if they can keep it close they will come up with the w. csas is one of the most clucth team's i've seen in a while and they're quick. size vs. speed. i like it.