A State Tournament

A State Tourney  

128 members have voted

1. 1. A State Tourney

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TempleFan4Life @ Mar 9 2007 - 12:27 PM) 826406224[/snapback]This is how unapproved website.com projects the match-ups:

Westside 68

CSAS 64

Culleoka 54

Cloudland 50

Humboldt 78

Wartburg 66

Temple 56

East Literature 47

---------------------------

Westside 63

Culleoka 60

Temple 64

Humboldt 60

--------------------------

Temple 66

Westside 60

unapproved website.com

And these projections are based off of what again

All I hear about Westside so far is that they play in Memphis and because of that , they have played a tough schedule. If you look at the strength of our schedule, it is one of the toughest in Tennessee. The only instate losses that we had were to "state ranked" teams. East Ridge, Howard, Temple, and Grace were all teams that we played (and unfortunately lost to). Our last three games were wins against Grace and Pickett County and a close game to Temple.

QUOTE(Grace Golden Eagles @ Mar 7 2007 - 04:21 PM) 826403797[/snapback]What's Westside like?

westside is a very talented team. they have very good guard play led by senior greg stewart. they have a junior thats dinamite also. this is there last year in exsustance as a schhol and they are coming prepared to plat. i have seen them play on 3 different occasions. they force alot of shots but they play defense, rebound, run the floor, and draw alot of fouls. they shoot free throws very well. don't count these guys out. i have them pick to make it to the finals.

QUOTE(wuzupdoc @ Mar 12 2007 - 08:58 PM) 826409668[/snapback]I'm going to say that Temple won't make it out of the first round of the tournament and that Humboldt will win the whole thing.

I'll say your wrong about Temple- however, I think Humboldt or Temple will win it all- if both win their first round games, the winner of Temple and Humboldt will be the state champion- I don't think any of the 4 teams on the other side are as good as those two...just an opinon

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:46 AM) 826411305[/snapback]I'll say your wrong about Temple- however, I think Humboldt or Temple will win it all- if both win their first round games, the winner of Temple and Humboldt will be the state champion- I don't think any of the 4 teams on the other side are as good as those two...just an opinon

he's just a grace fan /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(IOWNYOU149 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:46 AM) 826411305[/snapback]I'll say your wrong about Temple- however, I think Humboldt or Temple will win it all- if both win their first round games, the winner of Temple and Humboldt will be the state champion- I don't think any of the 4 teams on the other side are as good as those two...just an opinon

i'll agree with that.