FORREST LADY ROCKETS

meg25

What a season. District Champs, district tournament champs, region champs, sectional winner, and a trip to the state. I think you would have traded it all for a win today, but we can't. Congrats to Gleason on your win and go luck to you for the rest of the tournament. That 1st quarter was our downfall. The ball just bounce the wrong way and I think we got away from some of our strong points, (1) our bench, which I think is the deepest in the state and (2) our transition game. But what I like adout it all, is this whole team will return except for one senior and that is Kalah Mathis, who will be dearly missed for her leadership and compassion for her teammates. Thank you, Kalah. So Ladies, enjoy your spring break and time off. I want to remind those teams in 9a, region 5, runnerup from region 6 and most of all, the officials of the TSSAA GIRLS STATE TOURNAMENT. The FORREST LADY ROCKETS SAYS, "WE'LL BE BACK IN 2008".Again, thank you ladies for a wonderful season of Forrest Basketball, it has been fun. GO FORREST LADY ROCKETS.........................

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(auntkim @ Mar 7 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826404088[/snapback]Couldn't have said it better than that........ /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

What happened auntkim (outcoached) thats what you said about last years final game wasn't it.Congralations on a great year to the Forrest girls.

QUOTE(lightning II @ Mar 8 2007 - 07:27 AM) 826404427[/snapback]What happened auntkim (outcoached) thats what you said about last years final game wasn't it.Congralations on a great year to the Forrest girls.

I do not know what adjustments the coach could have made other than going into a zone to keep Hudson from driving. She went around 3 and 4 Forrest players at times. I would recommend not playing man to man against Gleason.

Congrats on a great year Chapel Hill. You have made your community proud.

Your still # 1 in our hearts in Chapel Hill! You had to overcome alot this year and have NOTHING to be ashamed of. Now is YOUR time to rest and enjoy the rest of the year. We WILL be back next year and if we stick together like we have been, we will be UNSTOPPABLE! Thank you Kalah you WILL be missed! Bussell, Foster, Young, Wesson, Gugger next year will be your girls time to shine!

Love you all especially you # 32 Blair I love so much and want you to know that you will always be a star in my eyes and heart! Just don't give up!!

Good season Reasonover!

Would also like to thank everyone for the nice post and comments throughout this season.