Livingston Academy vs Marshall County

swipper

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Overton County Fan @ Mar 8 2007 - 03:19 AM) 826404377[/snapback]LA can win this one, but they will have to play better than they did against BTW. I thought that game was a little sloppy.

LA wins this one by 12.

Well, I see Marshall Co is the underdog once again. Never underestimate the MCHS Tigerettes!!!!

QUOTE(WannaBLikeBeech @ Mar 8 2007 - 01:53 PM) 826405005[/snapback]Marshall County will be more of a challenge than BTW but I think the Lady Cats are up to it. All they have to do is just play their game and keep up the good D. If they'll play like somebody they'll come out on top. LA by 5.

Dear "WannaBLikeBeech",

If you didn't think that the Lady Warriors of BTW were not a challenge to LA in their quarter-final game, I question your basketball knowledge. Sometimes fans speak with their hearts instead of their brains. My take on that game was that the winner would probably play Upperman for the title. Marshall County as good as they may be, are very vulnerable to pressure defense, which LA is very good at. If LA goes a little deeper in their bench, and keeps constant pressure on Marshall County, I don't believe the game will be as close as some think. Going back to the BTW game, if you were there, you know that game could have gone either way!