East Tennessee Tennis

TNtnns_07

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ Apr 8 2007 - 04:58 PM) 826432542[/snapback]don't see science hill having any trouble with that. DB may win at number 2 but that's about it

DB is not to be under estimated. Elijah Hankins split sets with John Storie and cramped in the 3rd set to lose 6-4. This happened at Charlotte. We may not win any in the top 3, but 4,5,6 and doubles are to be watched for.

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 11 2007 - 01:06 PM) 826434958[/snapback]DB is not to be under estimated. Elijah Hankins split sets with John Storie and cramped in the 3rd set to lose 6-4. This happened at Charlotte. We may not win any in the top 3, but 4,5,6 and doubles are to be watched for.

First of all, the format is FIVE singles and two doubles, not six singles. So if you win at six, congrats, but that's only an exhibition match /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Okay, I'll do this:

Science Hill V Dobyns-Bennett

#1 SH

#2 DB

#3 SH

#4 Toss up

#5 ?

Doubles I don't know...but I think SH wins at least one of them

I don't think it would be a cakewalk for them but Science Hill still comes out on top in my book.

QUOTE(ice10is @ Apr 11 2007 - 12:06 PM) 826434958[/snapback]DB is not to be under estimated. Elijah Hankins split sets with John Storie and cramped in the 3rd set to lose 6-4. This happened at Charlotte. We may not win any in the top 3, but 4,5,6 and doubles are to be watched for.

thats bs storie won the last two sets 1 and 2 and hankins wasnt crampin. shhs will have no trouble at any spots with db this year no matter who plays who in the top 3 or who plays who in the bottom 3

QUOTE(gotoppers2 @ Apr 11 2007 - 03:29 PM) 826435157[/snapback]thats bs storie won the last two sets 1 and 2 and hankins wasnt crampin. shhs will have no trouble at any spots with db this year no matter who plays who in the top 3 or who plays who in the bottom 3

yes elijah did he pulled his achilles and had to go recieve treatment at the trainers room at country day school.....when we play you guys it could go either way with #4 #5 and doubles...

one doubles for us are strong...miles maloy and andy rogers!!

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 11 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826435216[/snapback]You cant use cramping as an excuse. Its part of the game. He should of prepared better for the match. Don't take away from SH or john storie's win because of a lame excuse like that.

i am not taking away anything from john he is a good player

but you have to look at it like this you never know what could happen

elijah has to wear a ankle brace right now and is not moving as well as he wants to but we expect better from him this week.

He almost won in singles against the guy from webb but he wasnt quite ready he should have took it more serious because we were expected to lose anyways...

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 11 2007 - 04:59 PM) 826435230[/snapback]Science Hill is solid.... Smith, Wilkinson, and Greer will definely win at 1,2,3, and then SHHS will probably win at least 1 doubles giving them the match. It will be close however....

they like to stack bad however....

QUOTE(Webb4 @ Apr 11 2007 - 04:59 PM) 826435230[/snapback]Science Hill is solid.... Smith, Wilkinson, and Greer will definely win at 1,2,3, and then SHHS will probably win at least 1 doubles giving them the match. It will be close however....

Rodgers and Maloy can both when at 1 and 2 especially earlier in the season when Chris is struggling really bad as he always does early on, Way can win at 3 if he catches Alexander, I see Hankins with the win at four, Maloy winning at five against kerr, and Clark taking 6. for some reason he has his number as he always does early on. If we are going to win it will be the first 2 times, i dont see a match split with us winning the 3rd one. So if we take one of the top 2, and 4,5,6 and win 1 doubles. Whose to say DB wont be on top at the end of this year?