OCCHS' NEW HEADMAN

treefitty74

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obion is getting a great young coach. having a son that played for Coach Driggers, i can honestly say, south side is losing a great one. Coach Driggers will bring fire and determination to an already established program. The folks in Troy are getting a great family man as well. Good luck to coach driggers and obion......well except for week zero!!!!

QUOTE(LU_the_Eagle @ Mar 9 2007 - 12:56 AM) 826405820[/snapback]What happened to promoting from within?

I'm pretty sure he resigned today..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .....Coach Driggers will basically find a completely new staff....

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 9 2007 - 02:21 PM) 826406392[/snapback]I'm pretty sure he resigned today..... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> .....Coach Driggers will basically find a completely new staff....

OMG!!!! I feel so bad for him! Do you have any idea what he will do?

QUOTE(LU_the_Eagle @ Mar 9 2007 - 06:19 PM) 826406601[/snapback]OMG!!!! I feel so bad for him! Do you have any idea what he will do?

I'm not sure....Heard some things, but not sure if they're true or not...Also, I wouldn't say because they are just rumours until they are actually proven true....

QUOTE(sportszone1010 @ Mar 10 2007 - 07:02 AM) 826407094[/snapback]Why was Decker not given the opportunity???? OC graduate, been on the staff for several years, knew the program. A very tough place for a 30 year to get head coach experience. He is in for a tough initation.

I feel the same way! No disrespect to the administration but i just can't imagine what they were thinking. They stated in the UC daily messenger that they were looking for someone like coach Bowling. Who better to get than a man who had coached under him for four years. Coach Decker definately has head coaching experience and he has paid his dues at Central. Well I just wish him the best in what he does!!!