Jackson Co vs Gleason updates

timbdp

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Buffalo Fan @ Mar 9 2007 - 04:48 PM) 826406548[/snapback]They graduated, duh.

Good post. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Mar 9 2007 - 11:10 PM) 826406980[/snapback]I believe RBS was the most talented in the district, but down the stretch the weak schedule and coaching killed us...I hope our scheduling gets fixed next year...If we don't play better teams I hope we get put out again because that's what we deserve...Until we play a better schedule and play teams that will help us win in the long run RBS will never be able to have a talented team and show what they're made of... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ON ALL COMMENTS /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Mar 9 2007 - 11:12 PM) 826406985[/snapback]You sure are full of yourself aren't ya...You think you know it all and then something comes along and bites you in your rear...Watch out that something just may be Oliver Springs...Congrats to both teams on their wins...

I do not think that what I posted was negitave on either team. I am a very positive person and try not to get into the whole downing of other teams. They are all 14 - 18 year old girls who are nothing but human. I feel like either team is very deserving of the gold ball, hope it comes to Gleason, but if we get beat, the least we can do is bring home a silver. Who would not want to have the opportunity to play in this championship game? That is why you play the game, "any team can beat any team on any given night". We have responded to the naysayers about us not belonging in the finals, so many people had us written off before the Regional tourneys had even started, we have proven we belong. So no matter what the outcome of tonights game, we are proud of our girls. Dont think that can come back to bite me in the rear. I just hope that all is healthy after the buzzer sounds, and Kayla Hudson walks off the court with the miss basketball trophey. She more than deserves it. Best of luck to all the players and coaches, both teams are remarkable for making it this far. I dont think that any of the people that posted who would be in the finals had Oliver Springs and Gleason playing for the championship. Congrates and good luck!!

QUOTE(swanson71 @ Mar 9 2007 - 11:10 PM) 826406980[/snapback]I believe RBS was the most talented in the district, but down the stretch the weak schedule and coaching killed us...I hope our scheduling gets fixed next year...If we don't play better teams I hope we get put out again because that's what we deserve...Until we play a better schedule and play teams that will help us win in the long run RBS will never be able to have a talented team and show what they're made of... /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

swaney you are right I'm glad you see what everyone else has been saying not being critacal of your talent (you have the best) but play good teams and don't worry about winning 30 games and padding scores the only ranking that matters is after post season

I've been fussing about the schedule since the begginning of the year...We haven't played enough close game situations in regular season games to be able to win them during the tournament, instead we play those teams we can drill...I just say drop all the 8a teams except Westmorland and Gville and schedule someone else...We couldn't beat JC last year because of scheduling...JC had the better team no doubt, but in the region championship RBS lead for 3 and a half qtrs, but wasn't able to finish the game off...RBS will have a pretty good team again next year, but we won't do anything until we get a tougher schedule...