MARSHALL COUNTY TIGERETTES

plabball2win

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Much love to the Marshall County Tigerettes!! Despite of your youth, you have shown what being a true champion is all about. We are all so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on making it to the AA Championship game on Saturday. Some people thought that we wouldn't make it out of the Regionals because we have no Seniors. Sometimes, seeing /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> is believing. Tigerettes, keep your heads up and your eye on the prize!!! We're still dancing!!!! Remember, keep believing, in yourself, each other and knowing that as a team, you have endured, and matured. Keep on playing your game. Each of you have a unique talent, and a defense that has shown up and showed out!!!!!!!! It is pretty "darned" good - ok, its AWESOME!!!!

GO MARSHALL COUNTY TIGERETTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEFEND, DENY, AND DOMINATE!!!!!!

W - WHAT EVER YOU DO, TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT

I - IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, DON'T GIVE IN AND DON'T GIVE UP

[b N [/b] NO THAT WE LOVE YOU ALL, AND THAT WE ARE YOUR BIGGEST FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great feeling for the Marshall County Tigerettes to make it to the Championship game!!!!! It was a great game to watch and I can't wait for tomorrow..........Chapel Hill will sure be there to cheer you on!!!! Best of Luck to You....playing like you are you can bring the Gold Ball back to Marshall County!!!! GO TIGERETTES!!!!!!!

Congradulations on a hard fought game today. I was hopeing that the other team in my district would be playing you all(Upperman) but they got beat tonight too. I hope that your team can pull out a win over Austin East. Enjoy the time you have there. It will be something you will never forget. I'll be watching.And as always Go Hogeye.

On any given night even the best team can be beat. Its not all about what happened before or when. What's important is what happens on this night, at this game. Regardless of the outcome, we'll still be dancing when everything is said and done. To have a team with NO Seniors. 3 Juniors and 11 Sophmores and Freshmen and to make it to the Championship game is an awesome accomplishment. Unlike other teams at the "boro", we're still growing and the best is yet to come. We will be taking home a ball tonight, regardless of the outcome, either gold or silver. We believe in our team, and we know that we're the underdogs. We didn't make it this far on luck - it took a lot of hard work, sacrifice and determination. Our girls are living a dream that the top teams in TN that were picked to win it all, can only dream about, about 99% of them are at home, still wondering about what could have been. The Marshall County Tigerettes can win it all -if they play their style of basketball, they have the talent and the ability and we applaud them for their hard work and TIGER PRIDE WILL BE THERE CHEERING THEM ON!!!!!!

GO MARSHALL COUNTY TIGERETTES ---- YOU HAVE PROVEN THAT GREAT THINGS COME IN "SURPRISE PACKAGES" /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I have watch most of you play since you were in the 3rd grade and love you very much. I am also very prINGoud of you girls! Will be there Saturday and cheer you on hoping for the GOLD but very proud no matter if it is the SILVER because you are bringing 1 of them home tonight back to Marshall County!

Marshall County as a group from the south end to the north end are very proud!

GO TIGERETTES!!!!

gO MONKEY!ED

TheTigerettes are most certainly still dancing and so would many of you be if you had had the opportunity to go to the Big Dance. We are proud to have second place. First would have been better, but when you think of all the good teams that didn't make it , that's reason to dance.There were many who thought MC might not get out of region, but CPA and Ezell-Harding fell by the wayside. Then losing finals to David Lipscomb probably put us in a better state bracket anyway. A packed gym at McNairy Central at sectionals couldn't believe what the Tigerettes did, as well as Stone Memorial and Livingston Academy. These were very good teams, but your no senior team stuck together and made it to the finals at Murfreesboro. I'll bet there are probably 100 AA teams who would have been glad to take your place Saturday night. You didn't play your game in the first quarter, but you showed in the rest of the game that you have a fighting spirit and didn't give up. The final score only shows the increased difference because of fouling.

All this to just say..."Tigerettes you are a team - not just one or two super stars, but a group of dedicated, hard-working young ladies who complement each other so well. Some of you are stronger on defense, others shoot threes, some take it inside, others run the offense, some come off the bench and turn games around, and others provide good practice teams (your time will come, keep working), but you became a very hard to beat team, and we are so proud of you. I also want to compliment you on your behavior both on and off the floor this year, as well as at state. You have made Marshall County proud! You truly have followed the Tigerette Tradition."