Marshall Co. vs. Austin East

mcfan10

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly thought it would be Livingston Academy and Upperman for the title. As both teams know thats not the case. Congrads on beating us. They were both hard fought games. I am going to have to go with Marshall in this game simply because they beat LA. I hope that both teams enjoy their time there in the borro tomorrow. Alot of players never get the chance to go to the tourn. nevertheless the Title game. Have fun tomorrow i will be listening on the radio.

To all of you that only look at Middle Tennessee Basketball and think no team exist in East Tenn. , this one is for you. AUSTIN-EAST has been a top "PROGRAM" for years and will continue to be presant in "THE BORO" for years to come. We here in ROADRUNNER LAND know what it is like to be OVERLOOKED when it comes to STATE play. We will be in the FINALS and hope to bring home the GOLD . We also give credit to other teams accross the state as the season go and don't just say we are the "CAT'S MEOW". To the true sport's fans from accross the state do your homework and admit that sometimes there is a better team in another part of the STATE. GO RUNNERS.

P.S. Don't look now but in CLASS A I think there is a team called OLIVER SPRINGS and if my geography is correct they too are located in EAST TENNESSEE.

QUOTE(Jerome @ Mar 9 2007 - 11:58 PM) 826407020[/snapback]

To all of you that only look at Middle Tennessee Basketball and think no team exist in East Tenn. , this one is for you. AUSTIN-EAST has been a top "PROGRAM" for years and will continue to be presant in "THE BORO" for years to come. We here in ROADRUNNER LAND know what it is like to be OVERLOOKED when it comes to STATE play. We will be in the FINALS and hope to bring home the GOLD . We also give credit to other teams accross the state as the season go and don't just say we are the "CAT'S MEOW". To the true sport's fans from accross the state do your homework and admit that sometimes there is a better team in another part of the STATE. GO RUNNERS.

P.S. Don't look now but in CLASS A I think there is a team called OLIVER SPRINGS and if my geography is correct they too are located in EAST TENNESSEE.

If my geography is correct, Gleason is from West,Tn and they will send Oliver Springs right back to East, Tn with a lost. Gleason is going to blast Oliver Springs. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />