Oak Ridge Baseball?

scoopz4

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Mar 26 2007 - 10:23 PM) 826423440[/snapback]ok this has to be Winfree or his brother. I was at the game. Winfree went 2-4, at best 3-4. He had a good game but is a head case. Winfree isnt playing in the field because he flat out isnt as good as the freshman they have there. I dont know about the recruitment but i would know if they were being heavily recruited. sorry to burst your bubble. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Sorry to dissapoint you I was at the game and the Winfree kid was 4-4 and killed the ball. It has to be daddy ball creeping into the program which is a big mistake at this High School level.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(A-Rod @ Mar 26 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826423517[/snapback]Well we lost today 6-5. I thought we put up a pretty good fight. We had a some errors here and there but Halls made five errors and still won. Im really looking forward to the rematch Wed. The only thing i could think of is that we left lil too many people on base. No UTbaseball14 isnt Winfree , Im Winfree, I either went 3-4 or 4-4 i dont really care i just wanna win this up coming game with Halls i cant stand getting beat at Home. Go WildCats

I like that attitude keep it focused on the game and forget about all this other noise. You guys have a good team. Last night you were the one that kept this game close and the biggest offensive weapon. Williamson kid looked good on the mound. This race is far from over. But I like our chances again Wednesday if we clean up all those errors.

QUOTE(UTBaseball14 @ Mar 26 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826423589[/snapback]And domination 3 and johndoe has to be from that trashy redneck guymon family. And um nice try with the stats, he was 4 for 4 I was there and if you noticed his brother was NOT there so I dont know why you would think it would be. And I know he is batting over 400 so nice try with the .302 crap. How could you ever call him a headcase?? How could you talk bad about your own players? Oak Ridge is just as trashy as the parents I do know from OR who have kids on the team have been telling me over the year. It's nothing but freshman parents backstabbing and manipulating coaches to get their sons PT when parents should just let the kids have fun and play. Chris is MUCH better outfielder than any freshman by such a long shot, he has yet to drop a ball and has a CANNON for an arm. I just cant believe these people are bad mouthing you knowing you will read it "arod", just ignore them and keep playing amazing ball big man!

oh EXCUSE ME, i am terribly sorry for the mistake, I've checked and that Winfree's batting average isnt .302 sorry to be so off. I have now learned that is .304, that explains it all sorry for my TERRIBLE mistake, i see why he is being scouted now,

http://www.wildcatbaseball.com/stats.asp

there u go check it out

QUOTE(domination3 @ Mar 27 2007 - 07:08 PM) 826424257[/snapback]oh EXCUSE ME, i am terribly sorry for the mistake, I've checked and that Winfree's batting average isnt .302 sorry to be so off. I have now learned that is .304, that explains it all sorry for my TERRIBLE mistake, i see why he is being scouted now,

http://www.wildcatbaseball.com/stats.asp

there u go check it out

Hey domination3 dont talk bat about me or any other player on our team on here, this isnt the place for it, if your going to talk bad about a play say it to his face not behind thier back man, until your batting over 400 hitting 30 homeruns and going to be the 1# draft pick dont say anything ok. And i have know clue who utbaseball14 is.

QUOTE(A-Rod @ Mar 27 2007 - 05:26 PM) 826424269[/snapback]Hey domination3 dont talk bat about me or any other player on our team on here, this isnt the place for it, if your going to talk bad about a play say it to his face not behind thier back man, until your batting over 400 hitting 30 homeruns and going to be the 1# draft pick dont say anything ok. And i have know clue who utbaseball14 is.

our team? i have never been on any team with you

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Mar 28 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826425356[/snapback]What was the outcome of the game with Halls 2night? was it even played? last i heard, it was raining in OR.

Oak ridge won 3-2 We got bases loaded with 2 outs and Brian Solmonson hit a grounder between third and short and it got by the third basemen and when the short got it it was too late to throw anyoen out bottom of the 7th

QUOTE(A-Rod @ Mar 28 2007 - 08:26 PM) 826425357[/snapback]Oak ridge won 3-2 We got bases loaded with 2 outs and Brian Solmonson hit a grounder between third and short and it got by the third basemen and when the short got it it was too late to throw anyoen out bottom of the 7th

good game tonight...i think us and OR are about as even as it gets....it was wet and rainy but still a great ball game....congrats to them on the win...but they havent seen the last of us...haha

Good game tonight in Oak Ridge with the wildcats winning 3-2 in a rainy, sloppy game. Pretty good pitching from both sides. Halls got really good pitching from Spenny but the bats really never got going. Especially in the top of the 7th when the Red Devils had the bases loaded and no outs and didnt get a run out of it. You can always second guess things but I might have tried a squeez in that situation, especially with the rainy conditions. I think someone said we left 9 runners stranded on the night. But good win for OR and good luck to them the rest of the season and these teams will prolly meet again down the road.

As Always....Go Big Red!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...