Farragut is going to Beat Lenior City

ZORGON

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bruinsoccer @ Mar 13 2007 - 08:52 AM) 826410068[/snapback]How about this score:

EGO 100, LC 0

Always been like that.

BRUIN, I have been around as long as you have, and yes Farragut has shown some arrogance, but so has your school Brentwood. This POST is the same person who started the Farragut wins National Championship thread, and I think Farragut is being set up by someone on the outside. So, make sure you aim your jabs at the right people. Now here is my question for Brentwood, Which team has the bigger ego, Farragut who sets a tough schedule and is willing to take some losses or Brentwood whom poster after poster says always plays the weakest schedule year after year to get the big winning records????

QUOTE(Lion106 @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:31 AM) 826410113[/snapback]We saw last year how Brentwood competed with EAST TN soccer!

The DAWGS pitched a shutout if I remember correctly!!!:)

bruinsoccer is NOT FROM BRENTWOOD!!! Please don't connect the two. Any post I've ever seen of his have been snide and, usually, unfounded---kind of like the one he posted on this thread! If I'm right on this, he's from the Jackson area. He's definitely not connected to Brentwood.

Best of luck to Farragut AND Lenoir City