Webb, MUS, Baylor, MBA, Or Mccallie? who has the better team?

soccer10

QUOTE(Webb4 @ May 3 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826451241[/snapback]Gah, this is just typical of Siegal. I can't believe that you are trying to take away from our win here. Webb just can't prove anything to you all.

Say, your not...paranoid and looking into absolutely nothing are you? Or is he just not allowed to ask anything and just say "OMG YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME CONGRATS".

Surprising win, the orlando match is the shocking one. good job.

And by good job I mean congrats, not you guys don't deserve it and I'm taking away from your victory and we aren't giving you the respect you deserve, just to clear that up and save you a reply.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(limey107 @ May 4 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826451753[/snapback]Jimmy had blisters on his foot from playing Wes the day before. It was a bad idea to schedule back to back region matches against both McCallie and Webb, and it seems they're paying the consequences for it. I feel bad for Baylor though. It has been a rough week.

Jimmy was playing wes in the region match vs McCallie???

QUOTE(limey107 @ May 4 2007 - 12:47 PM) 826451753[/snapback]Jimmy had blisters on his foot from playing Wes the day before. It was a bad idea to schedule back to back region matches against both McCallie and Webb, and it seems they're paying the consequences for it. I feel bad for Baylor though. It has been a rough week.

Yea i feel terrible for Baylor, they have a real rough go of it. I havent been able to sleep for 2 days, thinking about all the facilities they have and the players they can pull from everywhere. Those guys really have bad luck

QUOTE(Harris @ May 4 2007 - 02:53 PM) 826451856[/snapback]Say, your not...paranoid and looking into absolutely nothing are you? Or is he just not allowed to ask anything and just say "OMG YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME CONGRATS".

Surprising win, the orlando match is the shocking one. good job.

And by good job I mean congrats, not you guys don't deserve it and I'm taking away from your victory and we aren't giving you the respect you deserve, just to clear that up and save you a reply.

considering that nobody on this website but the people who go to webb gave us a chance we get the right to gloat a little bit and say "we told you so." this by no means means that were going to win state or even beat McCallie so well throw all that crap out the window. To answer your question about the lineup, we put out the lineup that we thought would give us the best chance to win, and ill be, we did just that. I haven't heard from the person that said webb wouldnt win a match.... guess we actually walked the walk this time gentlemen. all we want is a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t. Now what the heck was up with McCallie's lineup vs. Baylor?

1. Alex Harris

2. McLemore

3. Henry

4. Wes

5. Tariq

My turn to ask questions.... WHAT THE heck IS UP WITH THIS? Why was Epps playing 4 versus Wes? Why is Tariq still playing 5? And why is wes playing behind McLemore AND Henry????????

QUOTE(dawgs2 @ May 5 2007 - 08:24 AM) 826452328[/snapback]Yea i feel terrible for Baylor, they have a real rough go of it. I havent been able to sleep for 2 days, thinking about all the facilities they have and the players they can pull from everywhere. Those guys really have bad luck

Haha agreed. Nothing pleased me more than to watch walling and parks shut the obnoxious Baylor crowd up. I would have paid money to see the look on the entire crowd's faces when julian and orlando lost that match, and baylor lost all hope of going to state.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ May 5 2007 - 12:04 PM) 826452373[/snapback]considering that nobody on this website but the people who go to webb gave us a chance we get the right to gloat a little bit and say "we told you so." this by no means means that were going to win state or even beat McCallie so well throw all that crap out the window. To answer your question about the lineup, we put out the lineup that we thought would give us the best chance to win, and ill be, we did just that. I haven't heard from the person that said webb wouldnt win a match.... guess we actually walked the walk this time gentlemen. all we want is a little r-e-s-p-e-c-t. Now what the heck was up with McCallie's lineup vs. Baylor?

1. Alex Harris

2. McLemore

3. Henry

4. Wes

5. Tariq

My turn to ask questions.... WHAT THE heck IS UP WITH THIS? Why was Epps playing 4 versus Wes? Why is Tariq still playing 5? And why is wes playing behind McLemore AND Henry????????

Harris had chances to get the first set off of bo at the carter--two 40-40 games at 4-4

JP beat Julian at the carter

they had been switching tanz and orlando at 3 and 4 so mccallie was second guessing by switching up wes and david

Tariq is still hurt and Jimmy has been playing out of his mind (took both Harris and Nelson to three sets)

I don't think McCallie is stacking, everyone they have is solid. Playing with the lineup "that gives you the best chance to win"...so you basically just admitted that you stacked. Congrats

Respect, Webb4, is earned, not given. You earned Baylor's respect by beating them. The way Lourenco has played lately, I'm not as surprised that WAlling beat him so bad. Good luck in state

QUOTE(Webb4 @ May 5 2007 - 10:09 AM) 826452377[/snapback]Haha agreed. Nothing pleased me more than to watch walling and parks shut the obnoxious Baylor crowd up. I would have paid money to see the look on the entire crowd's faces when julian and orlando lost that match, and baylor lost all hope of going to state.

Maybe after Webb has won 15 state tennis championships as Baylor has done, you might have some room to woof.

I don't think McCallie is stacking, everyone they have is solid. Playing with the lineup "that gives you the best chance to win"...so you basically just admitted that you stacked. Congrats

Respect, Webb4, is earned, not given. You earned Baylor's respect by beating them. The way Lourenco has played lately, I'm not as surprised that WAlling beat him so bad. Good luck in state

[/ that's exactly what we did, put out the best lineup that gave us the chance to win. We won.... I dont see why you think we stacked. What positions do you think we stacked at?