Webb, MUS, Baylor, MBA, Or Mccallie? who has the better team?

soccer10

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Webb played well today.

Bo def. Tadd 1,0

Parks def. Julian 4,4

Tanz def. Crist 3,0

Walling def. Orlando 2,2

Haydek def. Wallace 6-4, 0-6, 6-2

Bo/Tanz def. Hatcher/Crist 8-3

Parks/Walling def. Julian/Orland 9-8(4)

Webb wins 4-3.

Huge win over Baylor today which means the two teams from the East are McCallie and Webb. Today Webb showed they can play with anyone and will be dangerous in the post season.

QUOTE(shims4 @ May 3 2007 - 09:09 PM) 826451208[/snapback]Webb played well today.

Bo def. Tadd 1,0

Parks def. Julian 4,4

Tanz def. Crist 3,0

Walling def. Orlando 2,2

Haydek def. Wallace 6-4, 0-6, 6-2

Bo/Tanz def. Hatcher/Crist 8-3

Parks/Walling def. Julian/Orland 9-8(4)

Webb wins 4-3.

Huge win over Baylor today which means the two teams from the East are McCallie and Webb. Today Webb showed they can play with anyone and will be dangerous in the post season.

Wow, surprising victory, is this one the one that counts?

Quick question why was Hatcher playing 1 and Parks playing 2? The one that surprises me is Walling over Lourenco. WHy didn't Jimmy Epps play?

QUOTE(nation_supp89 @ May 3 2007 - 08:20 PM) 826451228[/snapback]Wow, surprising victory, is this one the one that counts?

Quick question why was Hatcher playing 1 and Parks playing 2? The one that surprises me is Walling over Lourenco. WHy didn't Jimmy Epps play?

Gah, this is just typical of Siegal. I can't believe that you are trying to take away from our win here. Webb just can't prove anything to you all.

QUOTE(Webb4 @ May 3 2007 - 09:27 PM) 826451241[/snapback]Gah, this is just typical of Siegal. I can't believe that you are trying to take away from our win here. Webb just can't prove anything to you all.

lol

I didn't try to take anything away from it...just asked a few questions that I was curious to know the answer to. Don't be so sensitive

QUOTE(Webb4 @ May 3 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826451241[/snapback]Gah, this is just typical of Siegal. I can't believe that you are trying to take away from our win here. Webb just can't prove anything to you all.

Jimmy had blisters on his foot from playing Wes the day before. It was a bad idea to schedule back to back region matches against both McCallie and Webb, and it seems they're paying the consequences for it. I feel bad for Baylor though. It has been a rough week.