Culleoka vs. CSAS & Humboldt vs. Temple

culleokarep

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(treefitty74 @ Mar 15 2007 - 03:28 PM) 826413208[/snapback]Yeah but that 1 game was in the 1st Round of the State Tournament.....When you get there you should be playing your best ball, and Temple didn't....so its pretty fair to base his opinion on one game....Since that's the one that mattered....

Yea it did matter, and they won....I think that is really all that matters...check his stats then shut your mouth.....I'm pretty sure every good/ great/ the best (Michael Jordan)- had bad shooting performances....I guess that means they stink huh....

I guess Oglesby from BC should rip up his scholarship papers to Clemson because he shot badly as well, I think the lesson here is people get on these boards who know nothing about the game...

and did Temple play badly or shoot badly- big difference I think the "W" speaks for one aspect while 31% speaks for the other...

QUOTE(global98 @ Mar 15 2007 - 04:41 PM) 826413220[/snapback]I just read where Fairview beat Culleoka. How did this happen?

it was one of the games coach slatten wasnt there for and the boys seem to overlook fairview...it was definately a gut check...they've really turned it around since that night

as for temple...they didnt impress me at all yesterday but at the same time...skogens shooting was off pretty bad...however dee newson looked really good in that game...i think hes the reason they won...sexton looked pretty good but it seemed to me that he didnt take it to the hole as much as he should have...i dont know if thats not part of his game but he seems like an athletic kid and although hes a good shooter i believe he had several oppurtunity's to take it to the hole...and josh smith was pretty much a beast as far as rebounding went yesterday....if temple gets their heads straight i think they can put it to humboldt....but they better do it quick because i thought humboldt seemed to be playing pretty decent against a fiesty wartburg team