Liberty Tech vs. Dyer County

papatiger

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:05 PM) 826412253[/snapback]I think that Liberty Tech wins this one easily. I say Liberty Tech by 29. First quarter may or may not be close. If Dyer County hits some early shots it will be but if not, it will get really ugly.

I honestly think DC will have a better chance trying to run with Liberty...Liberty will win by about 24

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826412259[/snapback]I honestly think DC will have a better chance trying to run with Liberty...Liberty will win by about 24

Have you seen Liberty Tech play? That's all they do is run. Up and down the court. In and out of the line up. They play a lot of players and all of them can play and shoot.

Most games that I have seen them play, most good teams play them close early because Liberty Tech uses a lot of players. When the third quarter hits, the pressure gets turned up. This is an impressive team. I'm not sure tonight was a let down or bad game in the first half. I wasn't there though either. But it is almost like a cat playing with a mouse until they get ready to pounce, they just play around and then when they do, it is history. All of a sudden you look up at the scoreboard and you're down by 20 or 30. Good luck to Dyer County but you are in for a ride.

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:20 PM) 826412307[/snapback]Well Liberty is definitely the favorite, but whatever happens Dyer County has had an amazing turn around this year. Everyone expected Liberty to be here, but I wouldn`t think of too many folks giving DC much of a chance to be in the final four, but here they are. Nothing to lose in this game for the Choctaws.

True, it doesn't matter because Dyer County is in the final 4 and a lot of teams are sitting home. Congratulations to the Dyer County team, you should be proud of your accomplishments. Having said that I don't see the next one close. Liberty Tech is just too powerful. They let teams hang close early and knock them out after the half usually. If Dyer County hits a lot of outside shots early it will stay close early but after that, it's over.

but like I said, congratulations to Dyer County on getting to the final 4.

Guest brooks_12

booker t was "too powerful" but we beat them........im sick of all yall cocky liberty fans trashin our team and telling our team to be "[roud of our acclomplishments" liberty CAN be beat..in state or not they CAN be beat..i dont care that the three losses they had were against "nationally ranked teams" liberty CAN be beat....it can happen...dyer county may not beat them....but they will be beat sooner or ;ater.

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:33 PM) 826412339[/snapback]booker t was "too powerful" but we beat them........im sick of all yall cocky liberty fans trashin our team and telling our team to be "[roud of our acclomplishments" liberty CAN be beat..in state or not they CAN be beat..i dont care that the three losses they had were against "nationally ranked teams" liberty CAN be beat....it can happen...dyer county may not beat them....but they will be beat sooner or ;ater.

Liberty would beat BTW pretty bad too.....This year, I really don't see Liberty being beat.....And if they beat DC, they will win the State Championship....