Liberty Tech vs. Dyer County

papatiger

Guest brooks_12

ok most of you strongly believe liberty is going to win........who will they play in the championship?

didnt liberty beat mitchell last year in the title game?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 15 2007 - 06:27 PM) 826413309[/snapback]ok most of you strongly believe liberty is going to win........who will they play in the championship?

lol...i'm a be outside the box and say Dyer Co. wins by 1 in quadrupal(spelling??) overtime...buzzard beater too you better believe it!!! actually Liberty will take this one by 24...Justin Blake will have a stellar game to cap off his season....I think he'll carry the Choctaws tomorrow...I'd love to see the upset but I know it aint going to happen...GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!

Question...why weren't those three guys elgible the first half of the year. Blake Critter and the other dude? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 15 2007 - 06:27 PM) 826413309[/snapback]ok most of you strongly believe liberty is going to win........who will they play in the championship?

shoUld Liberty beat DC i believe Austin- East will beat Mitchell==No Repeat game for the Gold Ball.== A-E- will give Liberty a run for the Gold Ball should they beat DC?? GO CHOCTAWS !! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:47 PM) 826413557[/snapback]Question...why weren't those three guys elgible the first half of the year. Blake Critter and the other dude? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Transferred from Dyersburg ..had to sit out first half of school year before being eligible..THEIR names are Blake,Taylor,Kimble == just so you"ll know ..Dyersburg"s coach really messed up his chances for a state tourney bid..now hes on his way out(GONE) for being predigious to his own sons ann not playing his best players ..so they left to be able to play ball instead of riding the pines at DHS..Great for DC THO WOULDNT YOU SAY /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 15 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826413228[/snapback]I think Liberty fans will show up....there will be as many as can make it. Our entire band, chorus, and show choir is in New York. There is a baseball tournament going on at Liberty Friday evening and a baseball field dedication and ribbon cutting ceremony going on at 3:00 pm at the baseball field. So all our baseball players will have to be there...I think we're playing Dyer Co., and Munford in baseball Friday evening....not sure. We may be down on attendance Friday.....but you have to sacifice I guess.

I will be at the game in M-boro...but will have to drive back Friday night to get my son and others that will be going to the game Sat. ....if we win Friday.

It was good to see DC fans come and support their team....reminds me of 1976 when "The Big Red Tigers" of Lexington was taking on Humboldt for the state championship and lost. Great atmosphere to say the least......gotta love those small town fans. (not being derogatory at all....I just miss it sometimes.)

Yeah the smalll town schools support their their teams very well as its a community thing= one for all,all for one..the larger schools,most magnets are mostly students..Papatiger"s still hanging with his 29 pt win for Liberty in all posts /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> GO BIG ORANGE !! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Guest brooks_12

id like to see mitchell play liberty in the championship.......

kinda get that rematch thing goin on you know..

im pretty sure kimble moved from missouri like before coach mccord did..not to try to correct you but i think so..

like he found out mccord was coming to dyer county and decicided to come to dyer county or something like that:)

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826412412[/snapback]im not no bandwagon jumper

ive been watchin the games since WELL before we won the district...

get your facts straight please.

I think it's pathetic how some people say they "love" dyer county basketball when they only go to the games after dyer county starts winning. You shouldn't be all fake and say you "love" dyer county just because they win alot. That is sad and pathetic. You should go to the games to support your school not impress people.

Guest brooks_12

QUOTE(DyerCountyChick @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:17 PM) 826413723[/snapback]I think it's pathetic how some people say they "love" dyer county basketball when they only go to the games after dyer county starts winning. You shouldn't be all fake and say you "love" dyer county just because they win alot. That is sad and pathetic. You should go to the games to support your school not impress people.

wtf i do go the games to support my school.

i think its pathetic that people keep bringing this up.

i have not said i love dyer county basketball when i go to the games after they start winning...

im not fake.

i think you are sad and pathetic