Liberty Tech vs. Dyer County

papatiger

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FOOTBALLFAN1960 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:17 PM) 826413626[/snapback]Transferred from Dyersburg ..had to sit out first half of school year before being eligible..THEIR names are Blake,Taylor,Kimble == just so you"ll know ..Dyersburg"s coach really messed up his chances for a state tourney bid..now hes on his way out(GONE) for being predigious to his own sons ann not playing his best players ..so they left to be able to play ball instead of riding the pines at DHS..Great for DC THO WOULDNT YOU SAY /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

u bein the dc buff should know better. and no the three transferes from dhs didn't include kimbell. the other transfer was stephen hurst. so in total it was hurst, taylor, and blake

QUOTE(FOOTBALLFAN1960 @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:17 PM) 826413626[/snapback]Transferred from Dyersburg ..had to sit out first half of school year before being eligible..THEIR names are Blake,Taylor,Kimble == just so you"ll know ..Dyersburg"s coach really messed up his chances for a state tourney bid..now hes on his way out(GONE) for being predigious to his own sons ann not playing his best players ..so they left to be able to play ball instead of riding the pines at DHS..Great for DC THO WOULDNT YOU SAY /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

so, three players from dyersburg "transferred" to dyer co.?

QUOTE(brooks_12 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:33 PM) 826412339[/snapback]booker t was "too powerful" but we beat them........im sick of all yall cocky liberty fans trashin our team and telling our team to be "[roud of our acclomplishments" liberty CAN be beat..in state or not they CAN be beat..i dont care that the three losses they had were against "nationally ranked teams" liberty CAN be beat....it can happen...dyer county may not beat them....but they will be beat sooner or ;ater.

You are definately right, they can be beat, just not by Dyer County. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Cry baby! If we wouldn't have out scored you all by 24, you all would have beat Liberty. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Have a safe ride home from the Boro.

Beware of the Crusader Nation Syndrome Side effects are: 1.) Hands on knees during game 2.)Loss of will to win 3.)Defeat.

*For more information and treatment of this syndrome contact your nearest Libertyville pharmacy 39 locations to serve you. (1)Illinois (2)Florida (1)Pennsylvania (1)Lousiana (31)Tennessee

*Be on the lookout forthe new location coming to Middle Tennessee on March 17, 2006*

Visit our 2 new locations in Murfreesboro. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(DC_54_14 @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:22 AM) 826414000[/snapback]No, Jeremy lived in Cape until last May or so and then moved with his family to West TN. I think you are confused with one of the football players from DC that went to LC when he was younger.

You are correct. The guy I was thinking of is Andre Flowers who was a running back andd safety. I believe he is a Senior.

QUOTE(bruce1d @ Mar 16 2007 - 05:29 PM) 826414503[/snapback]u bein the dc buff should know better. and no the three transferes from dhs didn't include kimbell. the other transfer was stephen hurst. so in total it was hurst, taylor, and blake

I think I read that earlier this season. Kimble played at Central last year, but transfered to DC. Didn't McCord coach in the same district as Popular Bluff, the team that had Ben and Tyler Hansbrough? Or am I mixed up on that?

QUOTE(FOOTBALLFAN1960 @ Mar 16 2007 - 05:21 PM) 826414449[/snapback]YOUR THE WINNER OF THIS BOARD== 24 PT WIN FOR LIBERTY..TOO BAD PAPATIGER!1 GREAT SEASON CHOCTAWS! WE"RE SOOO PROUD OF YOU ALL..YOU PROVED ONCE AGAIN == "NEVER" QUIT COMING AT EM! KEEP IT UP NEXT YEAR AND ILL SEE YOU NEXT YEAR TAKE THE GOLD BALL! BE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELFS YOUNG MEN OF DC! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> LIBERTY IS NOT A GOOD TEAM THEY ARE A GREAT TEAM! BRING THE GOLD BALL BACK OVER THE RIVER FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Too bad????? I missed it by 5 pts. Either way, it was a very, very decisive win. 24 points is not a nail biter. Liberty will bring the gold ball back!

Read my earlier posts too. I sad no one would get within 20 points of LT in the tournament. It will remain that way.

Nebuntyn, can you believe this guy? Too bad?????

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826414735[/snapback]Too bad????? I missed it by 5 pts. Either way, it was a very, very decisive win. 24 points is not a nail biter. Liberty will bring the gold ball back!

yeah, i thought i was repling to gc pionee..yes you missed by 5 pt..Liberty has a great team..could beat most DII AND NAIA TEAMS ..surely most J.C. PROGRAMS..VERY WELL COACHED AND KILLER INSTINCT TYPE OF PLAY! I HOPE YALL WIN A REPEAT !! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />