Liberty Tech vs. Dyer County

papatiger

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826414735[/snapback]Too bad????? I missed it by 5 pts. Either way, it was a very, very decisive win. 24 points is not a nail biter. Liberty will bring the gold ball back!

Read my earlier posts too. I sad no one would get within 20 points of LT in the tournament. It will remain that way.

Nebuntyn, can you believe this guy? Too bad?????

MY REPLY WAS TO GCPIONEER ..PAGE 5..AND REFERENCE TO YOU FROM ALL YOUR POSTS ON LIB WINNING BY 29 PT....ALL IN ALL LIBERTY FOR A REPEAT! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(FOOTBALLFAN1960 @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:07 PM) 826414760[/snapback]MY REPLY WAS TO GCPIONEER ..PAGE 5..AND REFERENCE TO YOU FROM ALL YOUR POSTS ON LIB WINNING BY 29 PT....ALL IN ALL LIBERTY FOR A REPEAT! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

that was my prediction. And it wasn't too far off huh? 5 pts is pretty good if I say so myself. I missed the first LT game by 2 pts, and this one by 5 pts. And by the way, I am not bringing anything. I'm from Middle Tennessee. I have just been keeping up with LT because I write for a paper, broadcast high school games on radio, and have seen these guys several times this year and last. I think they are the best team that has been in this area for a while.

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826414735[/snapback]Too bad????? I missed it by 5 pts. Either way, it was a very, very decisive win. 24 points is not a nail biter. Liberty will bring the gold ball back!

Read my earlier posts too. I sad no one would get within 20 points of LT in the tournament. It will remain that way.

Nebuntyn, can you believe this guy? Too bad?????

Can't believe him at all Papa. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826414768[/snapback]that was my prediction. And it wasn't too far off huh? 5 pts is pretty good if I say so myself. I missed the first LT game by 2 pts, and this one by 5 pts. And by the way, I am not bringing anything. I'm from Middle Tennessee. I have just been keeping up with LT because I write for a paper, broadcast high school games on radio, and have seen these guys several times this year and last. I think they are the best team that has been in this area for a while.

YEAH IVE PICKED YOUR JUST ON THE LIBERTY BANDWAGON...PRETTY GOOD AT PREDICTIONS I MIGHT ADD..LIBERTY REPEATS ! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(FOOTBALLFAN1960 @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:22 AM) 826415053[/snapback]YEAH IVE PICKED YOUR JUST ON THE LIBERTY BANDWAGON...PRETTY GOOD AT PREDICTIONS I MIGHT ADD..LIBERTY REPEATS ! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No, I don't ride bandwagons. I am a fan of the sport and I recognize a great team when I see it. I love watching these guys. They are fun to watch, well coached, and when I broadcast at their facility twice this year, their administrators were the classiest that I've been involved with. Everyone, fans (even made friends with some: P.A. Lin-z, nebuntyn) , coaches, and players have been really classy and it is hard not to cheer for someone like that. Congratulations to Liberty Tech.

QUOTE(papatiger @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:48 AM) 826415314[/snapback]No, I don't ride bandwagons. I am a fan of the sport and I recognize a great team when I see it. I love watching these guys. They are fun to watch, well coached, and when I broadcast at their facility twice this year, their administrators were the classiest that I've been involved with. Everyone, fans (even made friends with some: P.A. Lin-z, nebuntyn) , coaches, and players have been really classy and it is hard not to cheer for someone like that. Congratulations to Liberty Tech.

Thank you Papatiger, you are a class act also.

QUOTE(guitarman_7_us @ Mar 16 2007 - 07:26 PM) 826414565[/snapback]You are correct. The guy I was thinking of is Andre Flowers who was a running back andd safety. I believe he is a Senior.

There was a Jeremy Kimble that played for Lake Co and was a star football player in middle school about 10 years ago..He started for high school at Lake Co but wasn't the star or live up to the hype that everyone anticipated..I believe he was too old to play his senior year...Andre Flowers lives in Lake Co but decided to drive to Newbern and play ball at Dyer Co during his football career!

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:38 PM) 826414833[/snapback]Can't believe him at all Papa. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What up man? This the guy that was talkin 2 u at the austin east and giles county game wit the red hat!!!!!! can u believe these people on here sayin this stuff about liberty? them boys is raw!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Rise n Shine @ Mar 17 2007 - 05:29 PM) 826415527[/snapback]What up man? This the guy that was talkin 2 u at the austin east and giles county game wit the red hat!!!!!! can u believe these people on here sayin this stuff about liberty? them boys is raw!!!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You were talking to me?