Maryville vs. Whites Creek

Rebelsfan

QUOTE(cobrafan90 @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:37 PM) 826413533[/snapback]Creek by 12.

You had a good season Maryville. Welcome to Middle TN basketball.

Tyler Maples meet Jamie Graham. Graham will be covering maples in the SEC.

Thank you cobrafan90 for the warm welcome to middle TN basketball. We Rebels enjoyed playing you all very much. Tyler Maples also enjoyed meeting Jamie Graham as you said he would. You have been very kind.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(23hoops @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:14 PM) 826414697[/snapback]Thank you cobrafan90 for the warm welcome to middle TN basketball. We Rebels enjoyed playing you all very much. Tyler Maples also enjoyed meeting Jamie Graham as you said he would. You have been very kind.

Nice, yea, good basketball in Middle Tennesse, but i guess the East is better, maybe you all can give a warm welcome in football some day. Who was the guy that said the only way Maryville could win this game is if it turned to football. I was wondering what he thinks now?

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:17 PM) 826414700[/snapback]Nice, yea, good basketball in Middle Tennesse, but i guess the East is better, maybe you all can give a warm welcome in football some day. Who was the guy that said the only way Maryville could win this game is if it turned to football. I was wondering what he thinks now?

The guy that said that has just checked out of his motel room and is on his way back to the creek. He has a dentist apt in the morning to get the crow feathers out of his teeth.

QUOTE(kazam37 @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826414100[/snapback]/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Hmmmm............Eldredge lives! OK, he has pulled one rabbit out of his hat.......can he do two? Face it, Maryville is an underdog all the way through, but Mr. Clean will give them a chance! Some Reb Fans are eating their own crow.

Kaz

We will? Uh, no how bout Maryville by 10!

QUOTE(thekid2000 @ Mar 16 2007 - 05:35 PM) 826414401[/snapback]Yea too bad Jamie has a for sure chance of being a star on Vandy while Maples will be lucky to see playing time during his career...but any way this isn't football so too bad east tn... whites creek by 10.

How about Maryville by 10.

QUOTE(athomp54 @ Mar 16 2007 - 05:28 PM) 826414390[/snapback]I would just like to say to maryville good luck during football season next cause after tonight yall won't be coming back to MTSU until after thanksgiving

No well be back on Saturday and back in december.

QUOTE(85warrior @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826414711[/snapback]Uh, actually that would make neither from Maryville.

What is your point?

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Mar 16 2007 - 08:30 PM) 826414712[/snapback]No well be back on Saturday and back in december.

What is your point?

Rebel9 said they were now FROM Maryville. If I moved to New York from here in TN I would be FROM TN. I wouldn't now be from New York. That's my point. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

If I moved to New York from here in TN I would be FROM TN. I wouldn't now be from New York. That's my point. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

85warrior--How long do they have to live in Maryville to be "FROM" Maryville?? Two yrs? 5 yrs? Do they have to be born at Blount Memorial to be FROM Maryville?? When they graduate from MHS, can they then say they are FROM Maryville??

--Proud Member of the Rebel Nation

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Mar 16 2007 - 08:30 PM) 826414712[/snapback]No well be back on Saturday and back in december.

What is your point?

don't feel to good rebel fans 1 through whatever. You are a good basketball team but you didn't win the game. What I mean I believe every possession after 6: 00 in the fourth qtr. there was a foul call and you shot free throws. You made them and won the game but the win would be more convincing to me if there was basketball played in the fourth. I really wanted to see maryville and WC go down to the wire like Clarksville and Oakland. I feel like all fans were cheated out of see a good game by poor officiating.

Congrats, and Good Luck no leads seems to be to big for Clarksville