Maryville vs. Whites Creek

Rebelsfan

QUOTE(unc4life @ Mar 17 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826415245[/snapback]CONGRATS 2 both for making it 2 the championship game but i think it was actually played last night. no i am not from oakland but that was one heck of a game. sure hope whites creek has something left and that they will be able to get plenty of rest because that game had 2 take alot out of them. Best of luck 2 both. would prefer for whites creek 2 take the gold w/ them after their performance last night. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OK.....Let's make a bet on the game tonight since you are pulling for White's Creek. I will give you Whites Creek and 10,000 points...........Bet?... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MLREB @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:06 PM) 826415026[/snapback]

Oh good lord....here comes the whine. Nice game White's Creek.....you deserve more credit than to have a whinny arse fan make you team look like bad losers...

Understand I'm not just a WC fan being a sore looser. My school is undefeated vs Maryville forever. I'm a fan of basketball and I wish I could have seen Maryville win the game or seen WC give the game away. Maryville shot 38 FT's most were in the fourth qtr. Like I said last night the game should have been played out no matter who won it. In the oakland clarksville game there were 12 total fouls going into the 2nd OT

QUOTE(athomp54 @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:21 PM) 826415355[/snapback]Understand I'm not just a WC fan being a sore looser. My school is undefeated vs Maryville forever. I'm a fan of basketball and I wish I could have seen Maryville win the game or seen WC give the game away. Maryville shot 38 FT's most were in the fourth qtr. Like I said last night the game should have been played out no matter who won it. In the oakland clarksville game there were 12 total fouls going into the 2nd OT

Whites Creek was behind....fouling to put Maryville on the FT line to try to come back. Maryville guards drove the paint all night forcing WC into fouls. Simply put Maryville clearly was the better team. If not for Maryville TO's this game would have been a blow-out. Now stop your whinning.....OK?

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Mar 16 2007 - 09:21 PM) 826414705[/snapback]I really want to hear Cobrafan talk when he gets done crying and realizing what an idiot he looks like now.

Lol,

Life will go on.

Congratulations Maryville. You did what it took to win it all.

Yes I am getting the crow feathers out of my teeth. Thanks for your concern Rebel fans.

cobrafan90

QUOTE(cobrafan90 @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:59 AM) 826417336[/snapback]Lol,

Life will go on.

Congratulations Maryville. You did what it took to win it all.

Yes I am getting the crow feathers out of my teeth. Thanks for your concern Rebel fans.

cobrafan90

Credit Cobrafan90 on his return. I think you and many others underestimated the ahtleticism of Maryville thus the predictions of double digit defeats. The first look test isn't a good gauge to go on when defining Maryville. I understood your predictions and IMO teams underestimated Maryville. Maryville jumped on everybody until they realized the game was on. Advantage Maryville....

QUOTE(MLREB @ Mar 18 2007 - 08:13 AM) 826416113[/snapback]

Whites Creek was behind....fouling to put Maryville on the FT line to try to come back. Maryville guards drove the paint all night forcing WC into fouls. Simply put Maryville clearly was the better team. If not for Maryville TO's this game would have been a blow-out. Now stop your whinning.....OK?

WC was not trying to foul with the whole fourth qtr. to go yeah maybe under 2 mins. but there were alot of terrible calls both ways.

Congrats maryville TM goodluck at UT

QUOTE(athomp54 @ Mar 20 2007 - 02:01 PM) 826418642[/snapback]WC was not trying to foul with the whole fourth qtr. to go yeah maybe under 2 mins. but there were alot of terrible calls both ways.

Congrats maryville TM goodluck at UT

You're right. They were too busy trying to see how many times they could dribble the ball near the half line. It's hard to go to the line when you are putting on a dribbling exhibition. How about running an offense or heck, running anything.

QUOTE(etcoach @ Mar 21 2007 - 06:01 AM) 826419141[/snapback]You're right. They were too busy trying to see how many times they could dribble the ball near the half line. It's hard to go to the line when you are putting on a dribbling exhibition. How about running an offense or heck, running anything.

I agree they stood around waiting for whoever had the ball to do something in stead of moving setting screens also WC never tried to do anything in the post the whole 2nd half

also WC never tried to do anything in the post the whole 2nd half

There was a good reason for that... Maryville had a rejection machine standing in the middle.....actually tow of them.... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />