Clarksville & Oakland

Golfendude

Oakland is dancing at the house,

Me IM dancing with the Vols up here in Columbus enjoying this 121 point game today, What a game.

Now if we can do it one more time and get the buckeyes again, I cant wait to see it.

This is Tennessee best chance at the Final four they have already beat Memphis by 20 and lost to OSU by 1 at OSU it should be a great year if they can keep shooting the ball.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826414851[/snapback]20 PPG a game isnt Mr. Basketball there are other players better than him in the state.

Not many. Mr. Basketball is all about points I suppose.

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826414887[/snapback]And tonight he had 36 point ZERO get that ZERO assits and 6 turnovers, 36 is great, but not when you have no assists and 6 turnovers thats a little selfish Wayde and Blissard are the only other players to score Allen took 33 shots and missed Blissard was next with 11, You dont take that many more shots without being a selfish player. Not trying to rag the guy, but he needs to pass the ball

He would have had plent of assists had we hit some shots, it wasn't him being selfish, it was the ball just wasn't bouncing for the patriots tonight....ANYONE who saw the game with their own 2 eyes knows this...please don't speak about things you just have no idea about.

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:06 PM) 826414906[/snapback]Just seems weird that he takes that many shots and noone elese does and 0 assists, I would say nothing about the shots but when you dont pass the ball AT ALL then that tells me something.

When you shoot, as a team, the worst you've shot all year, not many assists to go around honestly.

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:36 PM) 826414969[/snapback]36 points is great but 7-17 from 3 point land, and 12 for 33 from the field 41 % from 3 and 36%, guess he took a shot everytime.

7-17 from 3 land isn't too shaby actually...this shows your ignorance. It's a credit to OHS to shoot 28% for the game and even be anywhere CLOSE to 3OTs. Bad night to have your worst shooting night and your opponent have their best. Clarskville has a great team, and I think they should win, but I thought Whites Creek would win too.

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:47 PM) 826415000[/snapback]Oakland is dancing at the house,

Me IM dancing with the Vols up here in Columbus enjoying this 121 point game today, What a game.

Now if we can do it one more time and get the buckeyes again, I cant wait to see it.

This is Tennessee best chance at the Final four they have already beat Memphis by 20 and lost to OSU by 1 at OSU it should be a great year if they can keep shooting the ball.

Lord, Powell makes the tourney for the 1st time in YEARS, and this guy doesn't even come....what a "fan" Yet he speaks of things that he didn't even see happen, in a game against quite possibly the 2 best teams in the state....and I am not talking about the quarterfinal. I would say he's a little bitter powell wasn't playing tonight.

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:51 PM) 826415005[/snapback]As Powell played one of there worst games of the year last night, Yet all you guys said was it was all about the defense for Oakland yesterday.

See how it comes back to bite you.

Let me state this for the record, I never said we played our worst game of the year.....Clarksville's defense was GREAT...There was no doubt these were the 2 best teams in the state, but you can't admit it, because you didn't' see any of the games.

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:51 AM) 826415005[/snapback]As Powell played one of there worst games of the year last night, Yet all you guys said was it was all about the defense for Oakland yesterday.

See how it comes back to bite you.

PowellFan is a good guy and knows his team well. Yea his team lost, but it looks light Oakland tripped alittle too.

What a great game! Probably the best hs game I have ever seen. But, why in the world did Allen keep shooting for three's in the third OT... There was plenty of time to go for a two, then try to steal and make it up later. But Clarksville played great and capitalized on Oakland's late mishaps. Congraulations to both teams on their tremendous seasons.

QUOTE(Rebelsfan @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:55 PM) 826415008[/snapback]PowellFan is a good guy and knows his team well. Yea his team lost, but it looks light Oakland tripped alittle too.

Good guys can be ignorant too, didn't say he wasn't a good guy, he just has no idea what he is talking about. Time to click ignore. Oakland lost, yes.

QUOTE(Clkshighfan @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:00 AM) 826415016[/snapback]Posters are indicative of their team's mentality. insulting gets you no where . 2P you phantom poser you. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Read it please, he said "he hopes"

If you read my posts, you will see that I have respect for every team that we play or have played. Until someone makes a stupid comment about me or my team, Oakland has had one of the most classless bunch of people on here and have been overly arrogant to the point it makes me sick. Thats the only reason I have said anything about them I know they have a good TEAM.

As far as seeing the game, I can look at the stats and see how a game is going I am 21 and have been to over 400 games already (hs and college) and trust me I think I know a little something about the game.

I haven missed a UT home game in 7 years and have been to many away games, Yes I do know what im talking about.

QUOTE(Clkshighfan @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826414975[/snapback]Like i told ya huh? Your "BALLIN" OVER!

MY "ballin" is over but ended in with a gold ball! only team i have associated with that word is the riverdale lady warriors (oakland is actually our rivals) and they are getting fitted for rings right now.

good luck to clarksville i would rather they win it than maryville but you can save that cocky bullstuff for your mama because i am in no way an oakland fan just a local rooting for them and win or lose they made me proud tonight and showed alot of heart so hush up fool