Clarksville & Oakland

Golfendude

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Mar 16 2007 - 03:57 PM) 826414356[/snapback]just stay off caldwell a step or 2. make him shoot the three because hes not that great of a shooter from 3. but dont play him tight or he will go around you to the basket. if oakland forces caldwell to shoot the 3 then oakland will win by 20. mark it down.

You don't much about basketball do you? I can tell we the stupidity of this post. You will be cry big alligator tears in a few hours. That gold ball is leaving the Boro to Clksville. You guys have not played a team like this yet on a mission. We will see how your 20 holds up lol.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You posters for clarksville are not giving Oakland the credit the deserve! Why not? If Oakland does win tonight will we see you on here again? You talk as if Clarksville has already won the game. Well I didnt think they played untill like 845. But I might have been mistaken. I know Oakland will be there to play tonight and yall are acting like Clarksville is the biggest badest team that has come out of any city from tennessee. Who has Clarksville played all year that is any good? Tell me that...and I will show you who Oakland has played. I bet money that Riverdale would have RAPED Clarksville. I know they would have. And I have never seen Clarksville play! So please...hold your tongue untill the game is over...If Clarksville wins tonight I hope they win it all...just because I hate Whites Creek that much...that is if they win today too. BUt I dont think everyone posting on here from Clarksville even knew who Oakland was...Oakland has been ranked all this year...Has Clarksville. I havent even heard of them untill yesterday. I mean you say you got a bad team...but stop speaking if you dont play....cause only the players wil be on the court. Only then can you trust what your team does. I try not to speak to much about how good Oakland is...but come on please. If Oakland wins tonight will everyone on here still be here tomorrow? I dont think so...I hope so..I hope you come out to MTSU and see Oakland take that Gold Ball. You just ait till you see this Oakland team...20 it is possiable. What do I think...I think Oakland by 15. It will be a close game untill the 4th. Then Oakland will rob the game for the win..

im loving the anticipation of this game. I dont know about the Clarksville fans but Kings Mafia will be at the glass house in full force tonight. I have not seen Clarksville play this year but they added a big win to their resume last night. From what ive read and heard both teams are pretty much evenly matched so its gotta come down who wants it more. There is not a team or coach in this tournement who deserves this more than the Oakland Patriots and Randy King. No matter the result of this one you will see me back on coach T later tonight hopefully ready for tommorows match.

QUOTE(Oaklandpower06 @ Mar 16 2007 - 06:40 PM) 826414517[/snapback]You posters for clarksville are not giving Oakland the credit the deserve! Why not? If Oakland does win tonight will we see you on here again? You talk as if Clarksville has already won the game. Well I didnt think they played untill like 845. But I might have been mistaken. I know Oakland will be there to play tonight and yall are acting like Clarksville is the biggest badest team that has come out of any city from tennessee. Who has Clarksville played all year that is any good? Tell me that...and I will show you who Oakland has played. I bet money that Riverdale would have RAPED Clarksville. I know they would have. And I have never seen Clarksville play! So please...hold your tongue untill the game is over...If Clarksville wins tonight I hope they win it all...just because I hate Whites Creek that much...that is if they win today too. BUt I dont think everyone posting on here from Clarksville even knew who Oakland was...Oakland has been ranked all this year...Has Clarksville. I havent even heard of them untill yesterday. I mean you say you got a bad team...but stop speaking if you dont play....cause only the players wil be on the court. Only then can you trust what your team does. I try not to speak to much about how good Oakland is...but come on please. If Oakland wins tonight will everyone on here still be here tomorrow? I dont think so...I hope so..I hope you come out to MTSU and see Oakland take that Gold Ball. You just ait till you see this Oakland team...20 it is possiable. What do I think...I think Oakland by 15. It will be a close game untill the 4th. Then Oakland will rob the game for the win..

Dude your getting bent out of shape we are just have some fun talking smack we are well aware that Oakland has a very good team. And if by some miracle you pull out the win tonight we well be here to give your due. You are just getting to hyped up before game time lol. Chill baby chill /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I don't know too much about Clarksville, but I will say that they had a very impressive win last night. Their overall record proves they are an excellent team not to be taken lightly. I hope that their posters are indicative of their team's mentality.....meaning they already have their rings ordered. We take this one game at a time at Oakland....that is KING's mentality. We have faced some teams that I wasn't sure how we won the W.....in other words....some big leaguers. We have respect for you at Clarksville and know this is one hard battle to be fought tonight. Even though Oakland has won their last few games by around 20 each, they are not stupid enough to think this one tonight is sewn up with a pretty lil Patriot bow.. I worry that since spring break started today, and the Justin Timberlake concert is tonight that we may see a decline in tonight's attendance from our fans. We need a HUGE showing tonight.....a LOUD crowd showing our team the love that they deserve. This TEAM never gives up. If someone gets shut down, another player steps up. That is how we do it. We don't get down on each other and we don't lay down.You will know you were in a game tonight. Play it the OAKLAND way.....everyone playing their part.

QUOTE(Primetime07 @ Mar 16 2007 - 06:54 PM) 826414535[/snapback]im loving the anticipation of this game. I dont know about the Clarksville fans but Kings Mafia will be at the glass house in full force tonight. I have not seen Clarksville play this year but they added a big win to their resume last night. From what ive read and heard both teams are pretty much evenly matched so its gotta come down who wants it more. There is not a team or coach in this tournement who deserves this more than the Oakland Patriots and Randy King. No matter the result of this one you will see me back on coach T later tonight hopefully ready for tommorows match.

Now Primetime has the right attitude. I'll be right here with you too Primtime. That said now Wildcats go eat up some Patriots /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 16 2007 - 06:56 PM) 826414539[/snapback]I don't know too much about Clarksville, but I will say that they had a very impressive win last night. Their overall record proves they are an excellent team not to be taken lightly. I hope that their posters are indicative of their team's mentality.....meaning they already have their rings ordered. We take this one game at a time at Oakland....that is KING's mentality. We have faced some teams that I wasn't sure how we won the W.....in other words....some big leaguers. We have respect for you at Clarksville and know this is one hard battle to be fought tonight. Even though Oakland has won their last few games by around 20 each, they are not stupid enough to think this one tonight is sewn up with a pretty lil Patriot bow.. I worry that since spring break started today, and the Justin Timberlake concert is tonight that we may see a decline in tonight's attendance from our fans. We need a HUGE showing tonight.....a LOUD crowd showing our team the love that they deserve. This TEAM never gives up. If someone gets shut down, another player steps up. That is how we do it. We don't get down on each other and we don't lay down.You will know you were in a game tonight. Play it the OAKLAND way.....everyone playing their part.

2P i would think some of your posters talking about taking us down by 20 are doing the ring ordering. Good luck to both teams.. Wildcats get the V. Like the players are going to see what we are posting here lol..

QUOTE(Clkshighfan @ Mar 16 2007 - 07:28 PM) 826414614[/snapback]Get your rabbit's feet out and all your good luck charms you can find. It's almost time for the smack to start. This is exciting 2P where you at dude.

Maryville man those guys just wanna win everything /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> So looking forward to us busting that bubble on Sat. What happen Whites Creek?

2P is probably at the game. Why aren't you?