Clarksville & Oakland

Golfendude

And tonight he had 36 point ZERO get that ZERO assits and 6 turnovers, 36 is great, but not when you have no assists and 6 turnovers thats a little selfish Wayde and Blissard are the only other players to score Allen took 33 shots and missed Blissard was next with 11, You dont take that many more shots without being a selfish player. Not trying to rag the guy, but he needs to pass the ball

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it take the most of me to try to make this comment as PG 13 as possible... first off great game to clarksville, they will definately go on to win it all... second off Chassion Allen played his heart off tonight and left nothing to be question( and he did almost get a triple double vs Powell, whom got dominated by OHS in the first round)... third off did anybody else notice when Clarksville commented their seventh foul and Oakland didnt go to the line for the 1 and 1. With all that put aside great games for both team. Each overtime lead to a worse situation for Oakland the only chance to win was in regulation. Clarksville hit some big threes when they where needed and thats what lead to their victory. great season oakland

i originally had plans going to this game but got caught snoozing and woke up enough in time to hear the overtimes. sounded like a CLASSIC one i hate to have missed. i only wish the patriots had came out with a W. aint no shame in how they went out though. THEY ARE LEGIT and i am glad my warriors had a victory over them (shows the strength of our program also) and oakland was out there not only playing for themselves but thousands here in the midstate. great year oakland /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

also upset whites creek lost, my back up team. i hope clarksville takes it for the midstate though

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826414887[/snapback]And tonight he had 36 point ZERO get that ZERO assits and 6 turnovers, 36 is great, but not when you have no assists and 6 turnovers thats a little selfish Wayde and Blissard are the only other players to score Allen took 33 shots and missed Blissard was next with 11, You dont take that many more shots without being a selfish player. Not trying to rag the guy, but he needs to pass the ball

when nobody else is on and nobody else on the team wants to shot the ball sometimes you have to take 33 shots. Ill give you the 6 turnovers if that Clarksville is a strong defensive team. (Hint: the score)

QUOTE(Sumner County @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826414883[/snapback]they mustve guarded caldwell to tight. i havent seen the box score and wasnt at the game, but i doubt caldwell beat them with caldwell making threes. hes not a great outside shooter . they shouldve backed off him another half step.

Not sure how many points Caldwell had tonight. Listened to the first half and then my computer went out. Got back online at the end of the game after Oakland had come back from 12 down. From that point on, I didn't hear Caldwell's name called much insofar as Clarksville scoring. Mostly Barnes, Dowlin, Henderson and Merriwhether.

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:58 PM) 826414887[/snapback]And tonight he had 36 point ZERO get that ZERO assits and 6 turnovers, 36 is great, but not when you have no assists and 6 turnovers thats a little selfish Wayde and Blissard are the only other players to score Allen took 33 shots and missed Blissard was next with 11, You dont take that many more shots without being a selfish player. Not trying to rag the guy, but he needs to pass the ball

Shut the heck up!!!! Just because you got beat by this guy and his team doesn't mean he stinks. Tonight oakland couldn't buy a shot!!! thats what happened to his assists and clarksville played great physical D. Thats what caused the turn overs. He took big shot after big shot tonight and kept them in the game!!! Clarksville is a great team. these teams could play ten times and split!!! i just wish they played like powell and we could run them out of the gym. Not trying to rag the team, but can you say fluke!

QUOTE(magoo043 @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826414905[/snapback]Shut the heck up!!!! Just because you got beat by this guy and his team doesn't mean he stinks. Tonight oakland couldn't buy a shot!!! thats what happened to his assists and clarksville played great physical D. Thats what caused the turn overs. He took big shot after big shot tonight and kept them in the game!!! Clarksville is a great team. these teams could play ten times and split!!! i just wish they played like powell and we could run them out of the gym. Not trying to rag the team, but can you say fluke!

Read what I said before you make ignorant comments, I have no problems with Oakland, They are a great team, But when someone takes 36 shots and doesnt pass the ball (whether you are scoring or not) that is a bit selfish.

Chris Lofton could have scored 50 points today but he passes the ball cause he wants to win.

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:06 PM) 826414906[/snapback]Just seems weird that he takes that many shots and noone elese does and 0 assists, I would say nothing about the shots but when you dont pass the ball AT ALL then that tells me something.

dude look @ the season long stats.

allen was not always leadin scorer evry game b-cuz HE gets the ball 2 the guy who is HOTT.

plenty of assists this season

ask jwade

Is it LEGAL to pass the ball 2 sum-1 when u r shootin a FOUL shot?

b-cuz he got a LOT of pts 2-nite on CLUTCH free throws

QUOTE(PowellFan @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:08 PM) 826414912[/snapback]Read what I said before you make ignorant comments, I have no problems with Oakland, They are a great team, But when someone takes 36 shots and doesnt pass the ball (whether you are scoring or not) that is a bit selfish.

Chris Lofton could have scored 50 points today but he passes the ball cause he wants to win.

i give up what do you not understand about nobody else was hitting. he cant put the ball in for everyone. when a team scores 121 somebody else has to be producing. i couldve got an assist in the UT game.