Clarksville & Oakland

Golfendude

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:34 AM) 826415071[/snapback]/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Well at least your man enough to admit you were the lesser team. Nice job. Dont have to be there to know you lost, the scoreboard says that.

Goodbye now. Take care.

And we all know that you are not. DO have to be there to know what kind of game it was....but you would never admit to that....since you are so smart.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(randymc @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:35 AM) 826415072[/snapback]And we all know that you are not. DO have to be there to know what kind of game it was....but you would never admit to that....since you are so smart.

Key word......MAN. d2d is NOT one. It doesn't make you automatically one just b/c you can father a child. Also proves what we already knew.......he didn't learn a single thing by being suspended 3 weeks by CoachT .

QUOTE(Clkshighfan @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:30 PM) 826415064[/snapback]Airborne i'll smack you silly boy! i said boy not leroy lol. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

We don't need your support. I'll stick a jump boot up your toe

oh your in the military huh? to bad they couldnt teach your lame a some respect. your team took the W but you need to take the L already, admitt you were wrong and barking up the wrong tree, and stop putting words in my mouth, you have the same problems as your commander and chief!

QUOTE(Clkshighfan @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:36 AM) 826415073[/snapback]Ok 2P im still your fan.. Hey it was anyones game tonight. Both teams played there hearts out. No more smack for me on this one. Great year Pats.

Absolutely! ANYONE at that game could see that....might not have thought it when OHS jumped on CHS early, or when CHS took a 10 point lead with 5 minutes to go, but it really was anyones game. BUT you had to be there to realize that, I suppose. Good Luck tomorrow night.

QUOTE(Clkshighfan @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:45 AM) 826415086[/snapback]Pat on the back .. you be ok in a few days. Oakland you have our respect done smack talkin here. And dude i hate Bush!

I just now got home, every since last night i became a fan of Caldwell. He can play. I have never been more scared of a player than number 10 for clarksville.

Chase played his heart out tonight. Some of the BIG hsots he hit were crazy. I was also wanting him to drive in but the way the refs were calling the game down low chances are he wasnt gonna score. Same for both teams, the refs just wernt giving them the fouls down their.

I hope clarksville does win it all.

Man oakland missed some easy put backs. The best game i have ever seen in my life.

All I can really say is wow! Never been to such a game in my life. I really did underestamate Clarksville. Congrats to them for the win...and thank you both teams for making it such a great game. I dont know his number..but the white fella with the arm band thing for Clarksville is awesome. He could shoot from anywhere and more then likely make it. Good D for both teams. Wade did let some people come in on him tonight. I thought if Oakland could take it into overtime they would win. But boy was I wrong. 3 overtimes...I just wish that it could have been the championship game. Well to everyone I think it will be the best game played at MTSU for a long long time. Chaos and joy.....It was amazing to see Oakland come back and do what they did. I did see many crapy calls from both sides though. Whats up with the refs? Are they just blind...or do they take bets or something? Who can call the most crap in one game? Well tonight has taken the cake on the best game ever and the biggest crap of all. But hey...I cant complain. Show me one person that rooted for Oakland and tell me they were not worried and they are liers! I was worried. And I do take back any negitive things I said about Clarksville. But do I want them to win it all....Well no. Maryville....I hope takes home that Golden Ball. Maybe one year...just once Oakland will come back and win one for all of us. Congrats to the Patriots on one heck of a year. I just hope that all the seniors move on and take their class with them. I love them Patriots like my own brother and it hurts to see them fail at the one thing they have been working for all of their high school carrer. Congrats to a great Clarksville team. I heard that gold didnt taste to sweet. This years Oakland team will be remembered as one of the greatest! Congrats to both teams and I wish the seniors well on their travels to bigger and better things!

I was rooting for Coach King to get this one... I thought that 4-point play was going to be the play that did it.

But you don't call a triple-overtime loss a CHOKE. By the time you get into 3 overtimes fouls and fatigue take a toll.

It becomes a war of attrition and it is no longer a game of who wants it the most, but who can 'succk-it-up' the most....

And sometimes both teams are equal on all counts so the rim and the bounce of the ball become the deciding factor...

I was not able to go but was able to listen to the broadcast..was very proud of the way Oakland represented not just Oakland but all of Rutherford!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You had a terrific season & its just a shame it came to an end like it did. Clarksville congrats.. you had a team that pulled it through a long tough game. Hope you can hang in there today. No it will be tough because your guys have got to be tired after last night but give it your every ounce you have left. Would like to say I am from Rutherford not Oakland but was extremely proud of how Oakland did last night and throughout the entire season. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(unc4life @ Mar 17 2007 - 07:30 AM) 826415180[/snapback]I was not able to go but was able to listen to the broadcast..was very proud of the way Oakland represented not just Oakland but all of Rutherford!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> You had a terrific season & its just a shame it came to an end like it did. Clarksville congrats.. you had a team that pulled it through a long tough game. Hope you can hang in there today. No it will be tough because your guys have got to be tired after last night but give it your every ounce you have left. Would like to say I am from Rutherford not Oakland but was extremely proud of how Oakland did last night and throughout the entire season. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I dare anyone to find a high school basketbal game better than it is number one on my list Oakland has absolutey nothing to be ashamed of CHAISSON ALLEN will go down as a TN. legend