Clarksville & Oakland

Golfendude

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Mar 17 2007 - 01:55 PM) 826415404[/snapback]Oakland had more talent. Oakland was SUPPOSED to win state, like we were. That would be choking.

And your a fine one to talk. You dont even see playing time in church league.

Read the quotes from some who was actually at the game, since you were not:

http://preps.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...76&game_id=

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Mar 17 2007 - 02:18 PM) 826415413[/snapback]... oh well, i was wrong. you all lost, just like all the other teams in the state. there is only one state champion, and its not oakland. great season though.

You are wrong a lot.

well even though oakland is not going to the "championship game" tonight i still think it was played last night.. Oakland you represented Rutherford County well & we appreciate greatly. Thanks for giving your all!! WHAT A GAME (insert thumbs up here) Congrats Clarksville for holding on 4 the win. best of luck.

Wow...after reading about this game I wish it had been on tv. I`m about to watch the championship games now, but this one would have been a nice one to see. I remember when JCM lost in 3 OT`s to Bradley in the football and that was the championship game. Games like this don`t come around too often. Great season Pats and good luck to Clarksville.

And good luck to Liberty tonight. I can`t wait to see them play.

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 17 2007 - 04:02 PM) 826415486[/snapback]Wow...after reading about this game I wish it had been on tv. I`m about to watch the championship games now, but this one would have been a nice one to see. I remember when JCM lost in 3 OT`s to Bradley in the football and that was the championship game. Games like this don`t come around too often. Great season Pats and good luck to Clarksville.

And good luck to Liberty tonight. I can`t wait to see them play.

I won't be able to watch the games, but I would like to see Liberty. I saw them last yr.

I dont think Oakland choked. And they didnt run into a wall. They came to this so called wall and started to climb. They climbed till they were at the necks of clarksville. They started to choke the life out of them too. Then Clarksville just hit them in the face and took what should have been Oaklands. The only wall I seen was the wall Oakland climbed. The only chokin I seen was Oakland chokin the ###### out of Clarksville. But I still have more respect for Clarksville then many other teams. Good luck Clarksville....but I still must cheer for Maryville. Sorry.

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 17 2007 - 06:06 PM) 826415547[/snapback]The game could have gone either way and I think anyone there would agree........

Great game! Best I've seen in the glass house including our own Mtsu. Oakland is by far the best Murfreesboro team

we have had in years. Yes I said years!! That includes my own Siegel stars. Enjoyed this entire basketball season!

QUOTE(star_gazer @ Mar 17 2007 - 06:16 PM) 826415554[/snapback]Great game! Best I've seen in the glass house including our own Mtsu. Oakland is by far the best Murfreesboro team

we have had in years. Yes I said years!! That includes my own Siegel stars. Enjoyed this entire basketball season!

Thank you so much. That means a LOT coming from a Siegel fan. I agree 100%.