Clarksville & Oakland

Golfendude

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is a toss up.. it is either teams game. I would say that oakland has a home court advantage but clarksville had a lot more fans there than oakland did.. but really its anyones game... its who executes at the end of the game.. if clarksville plays like they did againest ridgeway the last 1:30 againest oaklnad they will not win the game. clarksville is dangerous.. caldwell is the best player in the AAA tourney.. he penetrates a lot and gets to the goal.. you cant leave harper because he will nail 3s if you leave him wide open.. oakland looed like they were solid as well. good guard play along with a solid big.. good game to check out.. too bad the NCAA tourney has to be right in the middle of it.

Here is the keys to the winning the game for the Patriots:

1. Make Clarksville rush into bad decisions/passes. The only time Ridgeway got close in the 2nd half is when Clarksville started to rush the ball up court and made bad passes/decisions.

2. Shut down the perimeter. Yes Caldwell is their headliner, but their shooters were a big reason why they won last night. Control the perimeter and you've won half the battle.

3. Control the boards. Clarksville doesnt have great size, but their productive down low, Oakland needs to win the rebound battle and limit second chance oppurtunities.

4. Role Players. Clarksville has a good defense and plays primarily man to man, but I wouldnt be suprised if they sag to Chaisson's side tonight. If Jay can keep on play like he has, It will take some of the pressure off Chaisson and force Clarksville to play Oakland straight up.

After seeing both teams play last night and putting some thought into it, I feel like this game is going to be oh so close, but somehow, someway, I think Oakland finds a way to win tonight.

QUOTE(OaklandGrad @ Mar 16 2007 - 02:25 PM) 826414277[/snapback]Here is the keys to the winning the game for the Patriots:

1. Make Clarksville rush into bad decisions/passes. The only time Ridgeway got close in the 2nd half is when Clarksville started to rush the ball up court and made bad passes/decisions.

2. Shut down the perimeter. Yes Caldwell is their headliner, but their shooters were a big reason why they won last night. Control the perimeter and you've won half the battle.

3. Control the boards. Clarksville doesnt have great size, but their productive down low, Oakland needs to win the rebound battle and limit second chance oppurtunities.

4. Role Players. Clarksville has a good defense and plays primarily man to man, but I wouldnt be suprised if they sag to Chaisson's side tonight. If Jay can keep on play like he has, It will take some of the pressure off Chaisson and force Clarksville to play Oakland straight up.

After seeing both teams play last night and putting some thought into it, I feel like this game is going to be oh so close, but somehow, someway, I think Oakland finds a way to win tonight.

Hey boy what time is the game.?

Cobra you scared of oakland or something?

QUOTE(OaklandGrad @ Mar 16 2007 - 03:12 PM) 826414304[/snapback]Maybe he just wants Clarksville to win who knows. I doubt he would be scared of Oakland when WC has the threesome at guard that they do

Kind words OaklandGrad.

Hey whoever wins is who we'll play. Of course Whites Creek has there on business to take care of.

I just enjoy hearing Terance Jay hate on Whites Creek. SO every chance I get I hate back.

You are right it doesn't matter who we play. WHen there are 4 teams left they are ALL good, despite my trash talking.

A choice between a team with two losses or three losses. Both are good. We'll have to bring our A game either way.