Clarksville & Oakland

Golfendude

QUOTE(randymc @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:20 AM) 826415049[/snapback]Or MAYBE it is because we were led by a player that in no way wanted to play for Siegel?

And one who didn't SKIP school like ONE we know from Siegel did to be with his girlfriend the day of the tourney and still was allowed to PLAY that night. Does that sound familiar?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:18 AM) 826415046[/snapback]I never said we didnt choke. We should have won state that year, everyone knows it. You all should have done it this year, but you didnt. You all choked too. Welcome to the club. I am sure you played well tonight. Next time you all make it to state, invite other players to show up and play besides your star.

1 simple question....were you at the game?

QUOTE(2priceless @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:25 AM) 826415057[/snapback]Of course he wasn't.....he should be changing a diaper about now.

Nobody that was at that game could say Oakland's team didn't show up, sure they missed lots of shots, TONS of balls bounce bounce boucing around and out....but everyone that played contributed in some way. They left everything on the floor, and couldn't get a break at all....not talking about officiating, it was a ok both ways...I am talking about loose balls knocking off us out of bounds, loose ball to hit a layup to win the game that we just can't seem to grab, etc.

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(randymc @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:24 AM) 826415056[/snapback]1 simple question....were you at the game?

1 simple question .. Did you win? No. You keep avoiding the fact that you lost. You got sent home, its over, done, goodbye, no more basketball for Oakland this year, start getting ready for next year. This chapter has came to and end. Admit you got beat, take it, and move on. Sure you had a great chance to win state this year, and you probably should have but you still get to watch the game from the stands for FREE. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .. You all had a great team this year, and a great player in Allen, but you still dont have a gold ball.

Done for the night, back to the plus boards I go. Had to come congratulate Oakland on a great season. (Insert thumb smiley here)

QUOTE(randymc @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:28 AM) 826415061[/snapback]Nobody that was at that game could say Oakland's team didn't show up, sure they missed lots of shots, TONS of balls bounce bounce boucing around and out....but everyone that played contributed in some way. They left everything on the floor, and couldn't get a break at all....not talking about officiating, it was a ok both ways...I am talking about loose balls knocking off us out of bounds, loose ball to hit a layup to win the game that we just can't seem to grab, etc.

Like I said before.....when you are able to get 3 putbacks and STILL can't score, your shots aren't falling.

man i tell you what...oakland loses and yall are harsh dont get me wrong i dont care oneway or another but they just lost a HARD FOUGHT game and you are saying how they choked yall are killing me...and the way some are hammering them for not winning the state...what did yall think THAT TEAMS WERE GOING TO LAY DOWN AND LET OAKLAND WIN??? are you kidding me...i am also not one to subscribe to the belief that if you dont win it all it was a bad season..everyone is trying to win it all what makes oakland the favorite? because they were the local team? all these teams had great records and great wins to put them here all 8 teams to me beomce the favorite look at marshal county in the girls bracket...no one thought they would get past round 1 in fact if you take the 1st QTR back they have a legit shot at winning the thing so give oaklnad their props and dont beat a horse when they are down like that after such a tough loss

QUOTE(dare_2_dream @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:29 AM) 826415062[/snapback]1 simple question .. Did you win? No. You keep avoiding the fact that you lost. You got sent home, its over, done, goodbye, no more basketball for Oakland this year, start getting ready for next year. This chapter has came to and end. Admit you got beat, take it, and move on. Sure you had a great chance to win state this year, and you probably should have but you still get to watch the game from the stands for FREE. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .. You all had a great team this year, and a great player in Allen, but you still dont have a gold ball.

Done for the night, back to the plus boards I go. Had to come congratulate Oakland on a great season. (Insert thumb smiley here)

I knew it, you speak with such ignorance, I KNEW you weren't there. Everyone knows we lost, Clarksville was better than us tonight, everyone NOW knows you are speaking about things you didn't witness first hand.....good job.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:30 AM) 826415065[/snapback]man i tell you what...oakland loses and yall are harsh dont get me wrong i dont care oneway or another but they just lost a HARD FOUGHT game and you are saying how they choked yall are killing me...and the way some are hammering them for not winning the state...what did yall think THAT TEAMS WERE GOING TO LAY DOWN AND LET OAKLAND WIN??? are you kidding me...i am also not one to subscribe to the belief that if you dont win it all it was a bad season..everyone is trying to win it all what makes oakland the favorite? because they were the local team? all these teams had great records and great wins to put them here all 8 teams to me beomce the favorite look at marshal county in the girls bracket...no one thought they would get past round 1 in fact if you take the 1st QTR back they have a legit shot at winning the thing so give oaklnad their props and dont beat a horse when they are down like that after such a tough loss

very nice post.

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(randymc @ Mar 17 2007 - 12:32 AM) 826415067[/snapback]I knew it, you speak with such ignorance, I KNEW you weren't there. Everyone knows we lost, Clarksville was better than us tonight, everyone NOW knows you are speaking about things you didn't witness first hand.....good job.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Well at least your man enough to admit you were the lesser team. Nice job. Dont have to be there to know you lost, the scoreboard says that.

Goodbye now. Take care.