CSAS vs. TN Temple

VOLZ11

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Samantha30 @ Mar 16 2007 - 05:47 PM) 826414414[/snapback]Temple has the heart to win and I think they will pull it off

everyone keeps doubting CSAS and im not saying Temple is not good, but the momentum CSAS has right now with the "upsets" they have produced, i believe we can beat Temple! we have to come in like we are on fire and we have to produce tournovers! i make a prediction of

CSAS- 67

Temple- 63

QUOTE(WishIWasABaller @ Mar 16 2007 - 05:19 PM) 826414376[/snapback]I was at Temple's homecoming game and saw them beat CSAS by over 30. It wasn't an exciting game at all. Was someone hurt or out in this 30+ loss and the 40+ loss? Have they gotten that much better?

csas has gotten way better since then and they are still being doubted. that gives them a lot of motivation. hopefully temple can overcome.

QUOTE(ragincajun477 @ Mar 16 2007 - 04:54 PM) 826414484[/snapback]csas has gotten way better since then and they are still being doubted. that gives them a lot of motivation. hopefully temple can overcome.

Temple def has more talent and more experience, but Coach Dragoo will have his guys ready to play and prepared. I think that it will be a closer game than people anticipate, but I have to give the edge to Senior led Temple.But who knows, anything can happen up there!It's just great to see an all Chattanooga State Championship Game.Both these teams has represented region 3A well.Good luck to both teams.

QUOTE(cwoodsboy @ Mar 16 2007 - 07:13 PM) 826414494[/snapback]Temple def has more talent and more experience, but Coach Dragoo will have his guys ready to play and prepared. I think that it will be a closer game than people anticipate, but I have to give the edge to Senior led Temple.But who knows, anything can happen up there!It's just great to see an all Chattanooga State Championship Game.Both these teams has represented region 3A well.Good luck to both teams.

how do you wish luck to both teams?