?

1-3pointer

I am not going to say what school but I would like to know something. If a player makes an F on her report card during the season what is the rule? I know of a school that let a player play that made an F on her grade card Is it just the semster grade that counts or 9 weeks grade. If this is true witch I think it is I have lost alot of respect for this coach and school.

QUOTE(1-3pointer @ Mar 17 2007 - 03:40 AM) 826415124[/snapback]I am not going to say what school but I would like to know something. If a player makes an F on her report card during the season what is the rule? I know of a school that let a player play that made an F on her grade card Is it just the semster grade that counts or 9 weeks grade. If this is true witch I think it is I have lost alot of respect for this coach and school.

Go to tssaa.org, click on the handbook section, then go to page 11. Hopefully that will answer your question.

I am not for sure what TSSAA rule is. But I can not believe that a coach would allow a player to play with an F on their grade card NO matter what TSSAA says. Coaches that would allow this is not in it for the kids they are in it for them self. GRADES SHOULD COME FIRST NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(knight2 @ Mar 17 2007 - 07:05 PM) 826415580[/snapback]I am not for sure what TSSAA rule is. But I can not believe that a coach would allow a player to play with an F on their grade card NO matter what TSSAA says. Coaches that would allow this is not in it for the kids they are in it for them self. GRADES SHOULD COME FIRST NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSSAA states their minimum standards for the player's eligibility, but beyond that, each school and/or school system may decide on their own standards.