TSSAA pictures

lastone2know

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(unc4life @ Mar 17 2007 - 02:35 PM) 826415465[/snapback]i see where u keep posting pictures from the guys games on the guys basketball site...where are the ladies pictures from their games LAST WEEKEND??? /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

he made a post with links to photo albums but i think they were all taken the first wednesday (which would have just been A and AA teams)

QUOTE(coacht @ Mar 17 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826415829[/snapback]Photo galleries

maybe my computer is acting up...it wont pull up any of the TSSAA playoff games??? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> surely you have some pictures of the ladies playoff games right? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> why wouldnt you?? they were great games?? you have picturs from the guys games. just wanting to see if its a computer problem or a lack of enthusiasm for womens basketball problem /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

QUOTE(unc4life @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:44 PM) 826416243[/snapback]maybe my computer is acting up...it wont pull up any of the TSSAA playoff games??? /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> surely you have some pictures of the ladies playoff games right? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> why wouldnt you?? they were great games?? you have picturs from the guys games. just wanting to see if its a computer problem or a lack of enthusiasm for womens basketball problem /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

All of those are girl's state tourney games. There are pictures from 5 boys games and 9 girls games. Is counting a problem for you?

Mar 10, 2007 Gleason vs. Oliver Springs Women's Basketball

Mar 9, 2007 Jackson Co. vs. Gleason Women's Basketball

Mar 9, 2007 Trinity Christian vs. Oliver Springs Women's Basketball

Mar 9, 2007 Livingston Academy vs. Marshall Co. Women's Basketball

Mar 8, 2007 Cleveland vs. Memphis Northside Women's Basketball

Mar 8, 2007 Jackson North Side vs. Upperman Women's Basketball

Mar 7, 2007 Clarkrange vs. Oliver Springs Women's Basketball

Mar 7, 2007 Marshall Co. vs. Stone Memorial Women's Basketball

Mar 7, 2007 Forrest vs. Gleason Women's Basketball

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! NONE of the Champions of AAA's games?!?!?!?!?! That would be Riverdale...in case anyone doesn't know. you must be related to the guys at the Tennessean, who also did not have ANY coverage in the paper of the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! No stats , no nothin... Sad, but true....

QUOTE(coacht @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:28 PM) 826416284[/snapback]All of those are girl's state tourney games. There are pictures from 5 boys games and 9 girls games. Is counting a problem for you?

Mar 10, 2007 Gleason vs. Oliver Springs Women's Basketball

Mar 9, 2007 Jackson Co. vs. Gleason Women's Basketball

Mar 9, 2007 Trinity Christian vs. Oliver Springs Women's Basketball

Mar 9, 2007 Livingston Academy vs. Marshall Co. Women's Basketball

Mar 8, 2007 Cleveland vs. Memphis Northside Women's Basketball

Mar 8, 2007 Jackson North Side vs. Upperman Women's Basketball

Mar 7, 2007 Clarkrange vs. Oliver Springs Women's Basketball

Mar 7, 2007 Marshall Co. vs. Stone Memorial Women's Basketball

Mar 7, 2007 Forrest vs. Gleason Women's Basketball

All of those are girl's state tourney games. There are pictures from 5 boys games and 9 girls games. Is counting a problem for you?

counting is not a problem...lack of any riverdale games who oh by the way won...thats a problem /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> but your site you get to pick just like any other publication..sensorship at its best...print or pictures only of who you want too. well enjoy them and congrats to those teams that made coachts list of most important to take pictures of. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(coacht @ Mar 18 2007 - 01:28 PM) 826416284[/snapback]All of those are girl's state tourney games. There are pictures from 5 boys games and 9 girls games. Is counting a problem for you?

counting is not a problem...lack of any riverdale games who oh by the way won...thats a problem /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> but your site you get to pick just like any other publication..sensorship at its best...print or pictures only of who you want too. well enjoy them and congrats to those teams that made coachts list of most important to take pictures of. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I go to the state the first three days each week until 3:00 to make sure the broadcast works across the state and to see as many games as I can. While I am there I take pics, too. I then drive 105 miles back home (1,260 miles the last two weeks) in order to update the site for the next day, answer a few 100 emails, and then repeat the same routine again the next day. On Saturday I stay home with my family and monitor the broadcasts while posting articles and announcements about Mr. and Miss Basketball as each game ends. I certainly do not owe any apologies to you so please don't take this as one. It is simply an explanation to fans who appreciate what the media does do instead of complaining about what isn't done.

QUOTE(notanathlete @ Mar 18 2007 - 02:46 PM) 826416360[/snapback]UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! NONE of the Champions of AAA's games?!?!?!?!?! That would be Riverdale...in case anyone doesn't know. you must be related to the guys at the Tennessean, who also did not have ANY coverage in the paper of the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!! No stats , no nothin... Sad, but true....

Here are the articles we ran on Riverdale this year:

Riverdale rewarded for years of work with state title Women's Basketball Mon Mar 12, 2007

From the Murphy Center Blog: Day 4, Championships Women's Basketball Sun Mar 11, 2007

Riverdale win ends Rutherford drought Women's Basketball Sun Mar 11, 2007

From the Murphy Center Blog: Day 4, Championships Women's Basketball Sun Mar 11, 2007

2006-07 Miss Basketball Winners Women's Basketball Sat Mar 10, 2007

Women's State Championship Central Women's Basketball Sat Mar 10, 2007

East can't handle Lanning, Riverdale Women's Basketball Sat Mar 10, 2007

From the Murphy Center Blog: Day 3, Session 2 Women's Basketball Sat Mar 10, 2007

Riverdale among Super Six finalists Women's Basketball Sat Mar 10, 2007

Riverdale rumbles Women's Basketball Sat Mar 10, 2007

From the Murphy Center Blog: Day 3, Session 1 Women's Basketball Fri Mar 9, 2007

From the Murphy Center Blog: Day 2, Session 2 Women's Basketball Fri Mar 9, 2007

Lanning sparks Riverdale's victory Women's Basketball Fri Mar 9, 2007

From the Murphy Center Blog: Day 2, Session 1 Women's Basketball Thu Mar 8, 2007

Riverdale ready for tournament Women's Basketball Thu Mar 8, 2007

Riverdale duo wants to leave same way they came in Women's Basketball Wed Mar 7, 2007

Bearettes' battle falls short against Riverdale Women's Basketball Sun Mar 4, 2007

Riverdale girls claim region title Women's Basketball Thu Mar 1, 2007

Defense turns tide for Riverdale girls Women's Basketball Sat Feb 24, 2007

Mr. and Miss Basketball Awards Finalists Announced Women's Basketball Tue Feb 20, 2007

Riverdale girls win 7-AAA Tournament title Women's Basketball Tue Feb 20, 2007

Riverdale in reach of another district title Women's Basketball Mon Feb 19, 2007

AP Girls Top 10 Women's Basketball Tue Feb 13, 2007

Riverdale girls win District 7-AAA title Women's Basketball Sat Feb 10, 2007

Riverdale girls claim share of 7-AAA crown Women's Basketball Wed Feb 7, 2007

AP Girls Top 10 Women's Basketball Tue Feb 6, 2007

Riverdale closing in on 7-AAA title Women's Basketball Tue Feb 6, 2007

Bivens helps Riverdale girls win at Lebanon Women's Basketball Sat Feb 3, 2007

AP Girls Top 10 Women's Basketball Tue Jan 30, 2007

Riverdale has no trouble vs. Warren County Women's Basketball Sat Jan 27, 2007

Riverdale sweeps Siegel Women's Basketball Wed Jan 24, 2007

AP Girls Top 10 Women's Basketball Tue Jan 23, 2007

Cookeville hands Riverdale girls first district loss Women's Basketball Sat Jan 20, 2007

Riverdale sweeps Lebanon Women's Basketball Wed Jan 10, 2007

AP Girls Top Ten Women's Basketball Tue Jan 9, 2007

Streaky Riverdale girls top Blackman Women's Basketball Sat Jan 6, 2007

Smyrna halts Riverdale's streak Women's Basketball Sun Dec 31, 2006

Riverdale routs Page Women's Basketball Fri Dec 29, 2006

Riverdale has easy time against Dickson County Women's Basketball Thu Dec 28, 2006

Riverdale tops St. Andrew's in Boca Raton Women's Basketball Thu Dec 21, 2006

Riverdale girls pick up win in Florida tourney Women's Basketball Tue Dec 19, 2006

Riverdale girls roll at Blaze Classic Women's Basketball Sun Dec 17, 2006

Hot-starting Riverdale girls top Smyrna Women's Basketball Sun Nov 26, 2006

Riverdale girls fall to Shelbyville Women's Basketball Tue Nov 21, 2006

Riverdale girls defeat champs Women's Basketball Wed Nov 15, 2006

Riverdale girls visit Wilson Central in opener Women's Basketball Tue Nov 14, 2006

Riverdale senior wants to stay near home Women's Basketball Fri Aug 4, 2006

Great job Coach T! /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I think some people don't remember or don't care what it was like to get Tennessee high school athletic information before the days of this site. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />