9-AAA

LHSa08

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wai652231 @ Apr 24 2007 - 11:35 PM) 826444725[/snapback]The district was at HHS last year i believe. So which football field of an excuse used to play soccer on, is the tourny going to be played one this year. I don't see it being played at Gallatin the year after it was at HHS, and thats the only real field left.

the tournament alternates between gallatin/hendersonville and smyrna. this year its at smyrna.

standings

The district as of now

Wilson Central 3-0-1. games left: Beech 2-2 tie, Gallatin, Lavernge

Gallatin 2-0-1. games left:Beech 3-0 win, Smyrna, Wilson Central, Hendersonville

Hendersonville 2-2-0. games left: Smyrna 2-1 win, Mt. Juliet, Gallatin

Lavergne 1-1-3. games left: Mt. Juliet 1-1 tie, Wilson Central

Beech 1-2-3. games left: Gallatin 3-0 loss, Wilson Central 2-2 tie

Mt. Juliet 1-3-1. games left: Lavergne 1-1 tie, Smyrna 4-0 win, Hendersonville.

Smyrna 1-3-1. games left: Hendersonville 2-1 loss, Mt Juliet 4-0 loss, Gallatin

This district is insane

QUOTE(wai652231 @ Apr 24 2007 - 11:35 PM) 826444725[/snapback]The district was at HHS last year i believe. So which football field of an excuse used to play soccer on, is the tourny going to be played one this year. I don't see it being played at Gallatin the year after it was at HHS, and thats the only real field left.

i think i heard it was at smyrna but i'm not sure on that; i think gallatin is looking in good shape for the tourny

Yes, the district tournament is at Smyrna this year.

and just a little update on this district:

Wilson Central 2-2 Beech.

The score does not tell half the story.

Central dominated possession, but the keeper gave up two easy goals: 1 on a direct kick just outside the 18 and the other was right next to the post that he failed to leave the line for.

For most of the game the officiating was very fair and balanced, but the last five minutes, the refs didnt call anything.

Beech's keeper grabbed a ball, bobbled it, snatched it, then smacked Centrals player and knocked him to the ground, all inside the box, and not a thing was called.

I give beech credit though, they took advantage of their opportunities.

Central is now 3-0-1 in district play taking on Gallatin next tuesday.