9-AAA

LHSa08

Gallatin beat Wc tonight. If im looking at the records right that means Gallatin has locked up 1st in the district. That would be two reg. season district championships in a row if thats even a stat anyone keeps up with. Gallatin plays H'ville thursday for bragging rights.... and i'll go out on a limb and say they'll meet again

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SHS908 @ Apr 21 2007 - 03:34 PM) 826442447[/snapback]I'm not saying they didn't dominate but how many of those 28 shots were actually on goal

I did the stats for that game it was 21 of 28 were on goal. Smyrna played that game well enough to win that was what was important but in the big skeem of things it doesnt matter because the Bulldogs wont be doing any Flingin in the Spring.

QUOTE(BHS23 @ May 3 2007 - 09:19 AM) 826450795[/snapback]i think beech is def playing lavergne in the first round...

I would like to see this game. Beech and lavergne tied in regular season but i believe Beech should have won that game if it wasnt for a costly mistake by Beechs defense. I see that Beech will come out and win over lavergne in a really close down to the last minute hard fought game. (if they in fact meet each other in the district tourny)

QUOTE(denmaster @ May 3 2007 - 08:20 AM) 826450676[/snapback]I did the stats for that game it was 21 of 28 were on goal. Smyrna played that game well enough to win that was what was important but in the big skeem of things it doesnt matter because the Bulldogs wont be doing any Flingin in the Spring.

#1. Looks like Smyrna has a pretty good keeper

#2. If Smyrna won't be flingin in the spring, won't that be a bad thing for you guys at Lavergne. Think about it, you'll never get a chance to avenge your loss and then you can't say you could beat smyrna in 2007

Just a thought. Good luck on the rest of your season.

QUOTE(denmaster @ May 3 2007 - 08:20 AM) 826450676[/snapback]I did the stats for that game it was 21 of 28 were on goal. Smyrna played that game well enough to win that was what was important but in the big skeem of things it doesnt matter because the Bulldogs wont be doing any Flingin in the Spring.

Well in our stats we have the goalie at about 8 or 9 saves.