What type of school is Liberty Tech

smckinney

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 18 2007 - 11:03 AM) 826416171[/snapback]They are magnet...which means they can get their basketball players from JCM`s zone /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Talk what you know.

There are no magnet students on Liberty's basketball team. and futhermore they only enroll 6 magnet students a year...

Every starting player at Liberty has been there 4 years so don't whine now..you should have been complaining when they were

losing three years ago.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And futhermore...when Liberty was built they did take all of the courts...(Lincoln) and the area around it ..where the twins live. that was part of Northsides zone. Then they split the area where the Winn twins lived around from my grandmother..cause I went to Northside too..and turned that into Liberty zone.

So before you even try to say Liberty didn't win fair and Square..do your research.

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 18 2007 - 11:03 AM) 826416171[/snapback]They are magnet...which means they can get their basketball players from JCM`s zone /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Key word here "can"....and they will (another key word)...."if"...their parents enter them into the lottery to be chosen to go to Liberty and their name comes out at the drawing. That's the way it is.

Now which one of Liberty's basketball players name went through that lottery?

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 18 2007 - 02:16 PM) 826416401[/snapback]Key word here "can"....and they will (another key word)...."if"...their parents enter them into the lottery to be chosen to go to Liberty and their name comes out at the drawing. That's the way it is.

Now which one of Liberty's basketball players name went through that lottery?

Not all the players live in Liberty`s zone. If they all do then some have moved since Liberty originally opened 4 years ago.

And as far as Hoops1st luv14`s post...

There are no magnet students on Liberty's basketball team. and futhermore they only enroll 6 magnet students a year...

Every starting player at Liberty has been there 4 years so don't whine now..you should have been complaining when they were

losing three years ago.

Four years ago when Liberty first opened there were hundreds, yes hundreds, of magnet kids enrolled. I do know what I`m talking about.

Also take a look at OnTheBall this month at the 4 baseball players who are seniors (the ones in the picture) and tell me how many of those are magnet students. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Don`t be so defensive. No one has accused Liberty of doing anything wrong. Liberty is a magnet school and they are allowed to get kids from out of zone. Someoe asked what kind of school Liberty was to start this thread and they are a magnet school. They have kids from all over Jackson going there. Them`s are the facts.

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:30 PM) 826416413[/snapback]Not all the players live in Liberty`s zone. If they all do then some have moved since Liberty originally opened 4 years ago.

And as far as Hoops1st luv14`s post...

Four years ago when Liberty first opened there were hundreds, yes hundreds, of magnet kids enrolled. I do know what I`m talking about.

Also take a look at OnTheBall this month at the 4 baseball players who are seniors (the ones in the picture) and tell me how many of those are magnet students. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Don`t be so defensive. No one has accused Liberty of doing anything wrong. Liberty is a magnet school and they are allowed to get kids from out of zone. Someoe asked what kind of school Liberty was to start this thread and they are a magnet school. They have kids from all over Jackson going there. Them`s are the facts.

no one cares about baseball this is a basketball thread...the only player that was a magnet student was hakeem brice..now he is not.

and his family moved in liberty's zone..and do you know where all the players live??? and Im not talking avout Liberty's first year i am really talking about the last couple years sisnce they've been over crowded..still they are not on the basketball team..Im not defensive..you said they got players that should be going to JCM.

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 18 2007 - 02:37 PM) 826416418[/snapback]no one cares about baseball this is a basketball thread...the only player that was a magnet student was hakeem brice..now he is not.

and his family moved in liberty's zone..and do you know where all the players live??? and Im not talking avout Liberty's first year i am really talking about the last couple years sisnce they've been over crowded..still they are not on the basketball team..Im not defensive..you said they got players that should be going to JCM.

Yes I did.

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 18 2007 - 02:42 PM) 826416428[/snapback]who. and i don't care anything about baseball.

"Hundreds" of kids were magnet kids 4 years ago (not 6 like you tried to get people to believe) and a few of them were basketball players. It doesn`t matter because it was all on the up and up. Liberty is a magnet school and they are allowed to get kids from out of zone. Just like those four baseball players.

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:48 PM) 826416431[/snapback]"Hundreds" of kids were magnet kids 4 years ago (not 6 like you tried to get people to believe) and a few of them were basketball players. It doesn`t matter because it was all on the up and up. Liberty is a magnet school and they are allowed to get kids from out of zone. Just like those four baseball players.

No im not trying to get anyone to believe anything..I corrected it on my thread..however you still haven't named the BASKETBALL PLAYERS other than hakeem Brice #10 (who is not still a magnet student cause he lives in the zone now). The only reason i said that is because a teacher told me thats about how many they got this year...but it was about 10 they enrolled this year...but I want to know who the magnet students are that are on the basketball team??

Or are U mad that whoever you know cant beat liberty or can't go to Liberty?

QUOTE(KublahKD @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:52 PM) 826416434[/snapback]Not that it matters, but I know two of the seniors from last year were magnet students...they both lived in JCS/USJ's zone haha. Is that area still zoned for JCM?

Bijon Jones moved from Liberty's Zone in Jan. 06 and who else? And just so you know the private schools don't have a Zone.