What type of school is Liberty Tech

smckinney

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 18 2007 - 04:13 PM) 826416459[/snapback]So you are his buddy?

So he did not live in park trace?

why do you know where everyone lives.

so your team didnt win or you didn't make the team. which is it?

Don't know Brandon Evans other than meeting him a couple of times, seems like a great guy though. I actually went to his house by accident one time, that's how I know where he lives. My family has been friends with Bijon and his family for as long as I can remember, so yes I would know where he has lived obviously. No dog in this hunt, I'm a USJ alum, but I definetley rooted for Liberty all season. I think you might need to have your blood pressure checked there, big guy.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 18 2007 - 04:16 PM) 826416462[/snapback]If you want to ask me that, I`ve talked to several kids that went to middle school with some of those kids and they knew where they lived. Jackson isn`t that big of a town ya know.

Hear say.

I know no one moves. ever. all those boys went to Northeast. I guess they said lets all go to Liberty and in two years we'll win state

and the next year after too. That was the master plan. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 18 2007 - 04:16 PM) 826416462[/snapback]If you want to ask me that, I`ve talked to several kids that went to middle school with some of those kids and they knew where they lived. Jackson isn`t that big of a town ya know.

What's your point? All this talk and you have not said a thing. You sound like a big cry baby! Quit crying like a little girl or whatever you are.

What's your point? All this talk and you have not said a thing. You sound like a big cry baby! Quit crying like a little girl or whatever you are.

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:21 PM) 826416470[/snapback]Hear say.

I know no one moves. ever. all those boys went to Northeast. I guess they said lets all go to Liberty and in two years we'll win state

and the next year after too. That was the master plan. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

No need to get all worked up.

Every time a team wins a state championship there are some people that question the program. KublahKD and VG are from the area, they are not the ones to argue with, they aren't really arguing at all.

IMO, Liberty is no different from Austin-East, some people just need excuses to lose.

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:21 PM) 826416470[/snapback]Hear say.

Are you saying they went to Northeast?

QUOTE(montague1 @ Mar 18 2007 - 04:26 PM) 826416478[/snapback]No need to get all worked up.

Every time a team wins a state championship there are some people that question the program. KublahKD and VG are from the area, they are not the ones to argue with, they aren't really arguing at all.

IMO, Liberty is no different from Austin-East, some people just need excuses to lose.

I'm done. And Austin East coach should be shot for losing to Mitchell.

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Mar 18 2007 - 03:24 PM) 826416473[/snapback]What's your point? All this talk and you have not said a thing. You sound like a big cry baby! Quit crying like a little girl or whatever you are.

I don`t have a point really. Someone asked what kind of school Liberty is and I said a magnet school which means they can get kids from anywhere in the county. Geez!

QUOTE(Hoops1stLuv14 @ Mar 18 2007 - 04:13 PM) 826416459[/snapback]So you are his buddy?

So he did not live in park trace?

why do you know where everyone lives.

so your team didnt win or you didn't make the team. which is it?

Breathe deep, read your own posts, relax and reflect. Nobody is trying to take anything from Liberty. They are the champs. It's similiar to planes flying or DNA strands, people just like to know how it came together and how it works. By the way in special districts, usually city schools, they charge tuition for out of district students, re: Tullahoma, Greeneville Maryville ect. They are public schools. Best wishes Hoops and congrats again. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(truhoopsfan @ Mar 20 2007 - 04:48 PM) 826418742[/snapback]Question for VolGen: Where are those kids from Rose Hill zoned to go to high school? They had a solid middle school bball and football team this year.

Rose Hill is sort of out there by itself. The closest schools are JCM, Liberty, and Madison Academic.