Oneida

RunAndJump

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring practice should start around the first or second week of May. I believe they have a scrimmage with Claiborne county. As for coaching changes, they add an O-Line coach from White County, and the OC job is still in the air. As for how they look: they return one of there QB duo from last year who is entering his Junior year. The sophomore class of last year (junior class coming in) is loaded. They return around 12 sophomores that played last year ( 8 or 9 starters). The class below has some talent as well. The senior class is a very small one but with some good atheletes. The defense should be the strongest point of this team with around 7 returning starters and Lambert calling the shots.

tom 1 2, hey little buddy. I see your up to your old groveling. Must have alot of down time over in H-ville. We already know the haters anthem you are singing, /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> we only hear it year round! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Dude, let it go.....I'm sure your head has been fill since birth by the Kries "clan", but you are still young...maybe a little tension release capsule would help. I guess I'm gonna have to stay on you a bit to keep you in your appointed place. (I heard it was the bench?) Obviously, you have to lighten up a little, son, cause you can't seem to find any traction in here. You really think we give two cents about the opinion of a "red". As for the Indians, ToLa should be stamping his signiture on the whole program by now. I heard the metal was clanging fairly consistantly over the past several months! That is always a good thing, don't you think? If ToLa is looking for more staff I'd say he will locate and secure what ever it is he needs to get the job done. Not only will he change the muscle, I think he will change the mindset, too. I think we could be in line for a banner year if it all goes down like I expect it will! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kaz