Oneida

RunAndJump

QUOTE(Straight up @ Mar 26 2007 - 08:05 PM) 826423302[/snapback]WOW..not even .500? Gosh you're probably right..i mean..only 12 returning starters,Brand new offense,and Lambert over the program.

hey just statin what is my opion. no disrespect to lambert, he's a good coach but it'll take a while to ajust to a new offense, 12 starters or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, just doing a little shouting around.....are all our nuts and bolts attached, yet?!?! Has the staff been settled at this point? I'm interested in how the spring goes under the "new" regime?!?! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Has the metal been moving consistently? I'm looking forward to it all next fall. Lambo driving the Lambo. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> OK, I lost a few cookies there..... Brewster moved back, yet? I heard that one was secured a while back.....good choice! Whoo...let the pads begin to rock!

Kaz

Talk about callin' one before the ball is teed up..... /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> I really don't know if they play the Tigers or not next season, but I wouldn't be so quick to assume they will run all over us. Granted we haven't been "Alcoa-ish" lately, but we always manage to compete pretty well. The Tigers presence on our schedule won't cause the boys any sleepless nights. I don't even think we play you guys (and I could be totally wrong), but trust me, the boys will respect your team, but they won't fear it. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kaz

QUOTE(kazam37 @ Apr 9 2007 - 02:59 PM) 826433144[/snapback]Talk about callin' one before the ball is teed up..... I really don't know if they play the Tigers or not next season, but I wouldn't be so quick to assume they will run all over us. Granted we haven't been "Alcoa-ish" lately, but we always manage to compete pretty well. The Tigers presence on our schedule won't cause the boys any sleepless nights. I don't even think we play you guys (and I could be totally wrong), but trust me, the boys will respect your team, but they won't fear it. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Kaz

hey kaz the tribe opens at the tigers place in week 0 the new oc is in place not saying any names but he is a "classic" /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> and oh yeah the metal is being moved! they are working real hard. and everyone's fired up about the future. and bamadude we'll all just have to wait till week0 to get the answer to your question won't we. see ya in wk 0

Maybe Coach L will get things rolling back on track this season after making the playoffs last year. Yes they have one of the toughest schedules, but hey it could help them in the long run. Who knows what will happen this year but I will bet you TL will have them very physicall. Maybe his Defense will go three years in a row giving up 12 points a game!!!!

So we've added Rock-Vegas and Hamp-City to the mix. Nothing like throwing them to the wolves early. I like it....and I still think that Rock-Vegas's bamadude is mighty overconfident! I guess that could only mean he doesn't play. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> P22, glad to hear the construction crew is building a solid base for the season. Everyone knows you can always use that extra leverage in battle. Also good to hear about the "classic" addition, hopefully the crew takes right to his guidance. In his grave, Bear Bryant smiles...... /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Kaz