Oneida

RunAndJump

QUOTE(ask_me @ Mar 20 2007 - 12:23 PM) 826418425[/snapback]Expect great things from Indians in 07. Lambo will make Oneida Champs once again. They will be the strongest and hardest working team in the district. Mark it down. Ask me and I will tell you so.

coalfield will be strong also

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spor-doc, you would have to talk to the Lion to get the answer to your quest. I really only ride waves that are big, and right now all I'm seeing are ripples?!?! Does that help any? Opus Dei.......

Kazzo /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(sportsdoc1 @ Apr 11 2007 - 01:20 PM) 826434885[/snapback]Also good to hear about the "classic" addition, hopefully the crew takes right to his guidance.

Kaz or P22 are by chance refering to RW? If so, I think that is a step in the right direction.

that would be a correct assumption. "from classics to clunkers "this offense will be productive. when he was head man at shs his teams put up some fantistic offense numbers so i'm excited about this year. oh yeah hey bammerdud we play harriman too they're in the same region /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Oneida might not have any stand out players this year at the skill positions because they are really young. But I can promise you that they will not fear anyone they play and will be a physical team. Tony Lambert wouldn't have it any other way. They will fly all around the ball on Defense and tackle anything around it. Hopefully our new "Classy O Cord." can manage to put up better numbers on the board than they did the last two years. It might take a little while for the players to get use to his style but if they do and put up points they will just fine because they are returning a lot on Defense.

QUOTE(Straight up @ Apr 12 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826435768[/snapback]The scrimmage with Claiborne is Fri May 11 more then likely..its at Claiborne county...What's Claiborne look like this year?

I can't wait to watch our boys this spring. I dare say we are the strongest team in the region and we do it with good old fashioned hard work. Oneida is on the verge of something special.

By the way bama, I couldn't help but to notice Harriman isn't exactly Titletown, U.S.A. /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> Your boys aren't exact setting the woods on fire down there either! Oneida will find its wings soon enough, and when they do I wouldn't be so cocky as to bet against them. When the coaching pieces get settled, I'm sure it will manifest itself into the players. I've already heard numerous positive reports out of the fieldhouse. Give you something to get excited about....maybe thats the reason for toughing up the schedule?!?! Harriman, usually one hit wonders or couple of athletic teams in a row that eventually lose to a well coached ball club that understands containment defense. I'm not disrespecting the Blue Devils, if you look at their history their records pretty much reflect my opinion. They can be very good some years, but they don't OFTEN win district championships. Personnally bama, I think you tend to be a unreliable fruitcake that enjoys listening to yourself......considering not many people on here take you very seriously. Peace out, bud!

Kaz