Oneida

RunAndJump

There are a lot of unknowns about this next Oneida Crew. I sure hope to see reminants of the last several successful Jr. High teams. I think Tony is a NBL (Natural Born Leader), and I sense the kids will take to his leadership like a duck to water. After all Football is king in these parts! The staff is gonna be good. Harriman has bamaboy (aka. monkeyboy). /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Come on it was a dead give away! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Kazzo

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P22 and YDKM, monkeyboy has obviously changed his screen name but not his writing style. Heeeee's BBaaaccckkkk! Oh well, at least he doesn't keep things too stale around here. He is also known to harass Coalfield Supporters more than us......apparently some times we manage to strike a nerve with him. Must be blind luck or his momma dressing him funny?!?! Anyway, he rides the doofus train and he has a lot of coal in the blame thing. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> His website might read something like www.dorks'r'us.com. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Fruitcake has nothing on this boy! Heard Keeton was a rock, P22. Wonder if he'll ever catch his daddy? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Kaz

QUOTE(kazam37 @ Apr 13 2007 - 02:42 PM) 826436876[/snapback]P22 and YDKM, monkeyboy has obviously changed his screen name but not his writing style. Heeeee's BBaaaccckkkk! Oh well, at least he doesn't keep things too stale around here. He is also known to harass Coalfield Supporters more than us......apparently some times we manage to strike a nerve with him. Must be blind luck or his momma dressing him funny?!?! Anyway, he rides the doofus train and he has a lot of coal in the blame thing. His website might read something like www.dorks'r'us.com. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> Fruitcake has nothing on this boy! Heard Keeton was a rock, P22. Wonder if he'll ever catch his daddy? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Kaz

your right about bamamonkey kaz! and Keeton is a solid 190 he works hard and loves to lift, he's getting stronger by the day. as far as catching his dad.......well....... he can always dream /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

P22, I know how that discussion will go......Hey, dad you couldn't catch! Yeah, well you can't block! /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> Well, you are ugly! Your mother dresses you funny! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Yada, yada, yada!...........

Kaz

p.s. Only Kazzy knows which side to pull for in this arguement.....Old Ram! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(backbone09 @ Apr 15 2007 - 06:40 PM) 826438138[/snapback]will the indians have a passing game worth watching this year? or is it going to be an interception compitition like last year

With a returning quarterback with a year of experience as well as a few freshman starts, and a ton of returning recievers/tight end, the passing game should be a large improvement. The O-line should have no problem giving Slaven some time to find open recievers. Didn't know we were playing 20 Questions backbone

You know, you can never really be sure what your gonna get from year to year. Remember how many question marks UT had a year ago with the passing game? All the sudden, Meachem and Co. are catching all the balls they dropped the previous season. Now I'm not saying we have any "Meachems", but a year later you keep climbing or you get left behind. I think Slaven's progression will get better this season. If he is stronger, surely he will deliver the ball better and on time. You can't put your finger on any one person from a season ago, they all have to show some improvement. Odds are they will! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Kaz

i heard the indians have got deeper into practice and have started throwing and doing drills with the line... Dont know if there is any truth but i hear slaven is looking good and his accuracy has improved also i hear coach brewster is really teaching the line. James... dont know his last name... never heard of him but i also hear he is doing good.

I also understand we have inherited a couple of athletes from Florida. Will they be of some substance to the team or just blips on the radar screen? I guess they offer some question marks since we haven't seen them in gear, but I was curious as to what kind of impact they might have? Is the staff complete? We couldn't be too far from strapping it up for Spring ball. Everything I've heard so far has been very good.....lets keep it that way!!! /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> Is Lambo's D gonna be "stingier" in the red zone this season? We can only hope they fly around the ball as quickly as they did a season ago!

Kaz