Hampton Is Back!

hhsfanforlife

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hhsfanforlife @ Mar 19 2007 - 05:45 PM) 826417827[/snapback]sorr to differ but its not the same team more new comers and . Coach mcclain is still the coach get over he is the best.

I truly feel for you hhsfanforlife, because you must either be very disillusioned or trying to butter up your coach. The truth is, and I know the truth, that the Bulldogs will not be as good next season as they were this season, and that was still an underachieving year. What's going to be different? Same players + same coach=problems.

QUOTE(warts4u @ Mar 19 2007 - 07:44 PM) 826417904[/snapback]Amen. Same players + A real coach = Alot of potential. Like a said in an earlier post we would take Carpenter. His ego wouldn't get in the way of the talent. Still young but any coaching change would be good.

Truely If anyone believes this man and your a hampton fan. Then you need to go somewhere else if you cant take pride in your county or team. but just call them loosers go somewhere else

QUOTE(hhsfanforlife @ Mar 20 2007 - 11:04 AM) 826418478[/snapback]do you guys think you truely know whats going on hhhhhmmmmmm no I want to know how your associated with hampton basketball.

Im a player and know all so back off.

the same one that entered the post should you or should you not transfer to elizabethton? my advice for hampton is to hire len dugger or ned smith but this won't happen until changes are made on that school board. and they will be changes made on the school board including the hampton district and the city district. i know who is going to run in the city and they will win and ive heard a couple who will be running in the hampton district. and unaka will have a new one too

QUOTE(hhsfanforlife @ Mar 20 2007 - 11:04 AM) 826418478[/snapback]do you guys think you truely know whats going on hhhhhmmmmmm no I want to know how your associated with hampton basketball.

QUOTE(hhsfanforlife @ Mar 20 2007 - 01:04 PM) 826418478[/snapback]do you guys think you truely know whats going on hhhhhmmmmmm no I want to know how your associated with hampton basketball.

well if you know all -u shouldnt be wasting ur time on the issues at hand - u should be solving the world's major problems and campaigning for president! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />