Coach Insell

Treyvols99

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be suprised if Insell stays at MT. do you actually think he went 28 years at Shelbyville with out any top notch schools willing to take a chance at him? Maybe not a UT, but there have been good teams approach him in the past. I think he chose Middle not the other way around.

QUOTE(greenwheel @ Mar 20 2007 - 05:55 PM) 826418750[/snapback]I wouldn't be surprised to see MTSU in the Final Four within five years.

MTSU may accumulate wins in the small "Sun Belt" conf., but final four? LOL /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I hope they prove me wrong, but I just don't see it.

QUOTE(85warrior @ Mar 20 2007 - 07:17 PM) 826418848[/snapback]MTSU may accumulate wins in the small "Sun Belt" conf., but final four? LOL /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I hope they prove me wrong, but I just don't see it.

their heading that direction surely. ESPN also seemed to have faith they would make more noise than they did this year.

insell said on his show (on the MTSU student produced channel here in murfreesboro) that he had applied for the job at vandy in '93 i believe but in MTSU's case he saw president sydney mcfee shorty after the job became open and they talked about it and insell thought mcfee wanted him to refer some people for the job and wasnt expecting to get offered himself. plus the way he talks about what he thinks he's going to help this program become i hope he wouldnt bail out like that with unfinished business. but i truley think he's here to stay for a while, i hope /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Bri @ Mar 20 2007 - 12:06 AM) 826418152[/snapback]Didn't he interview for the Florida job?

Florida is looking for a college coach that has proven over time to be successful. Insell so far has proven that he can win SunBelt conf. with Stephanie Smiths recruits. Rumor has is that Florida is interested in Baylor's head coach.

QUOTE(FlyCaster @ Mar 22 2007 - 04:50 PM) 826420492[/snapback]Florida is looking for a college coach that has proven over time to be successful. Insell so far has proven that he can win SunBelt conf. with Stephanie Smiths recruits. Rumor has is that Florida is interested in Baylor's head coach.

Yes the fact is he does have two classes that are Coach Smith's recruits. Has he won more games in a season than Smith did ? Yes. Is he in alot better situation than Coach Smith is now even if she is in the SEC? Yes. He is a winner and a great recruiter. He is and always will be successful. I hope he doesnt ever leave MTSU. If he stays, this program will become a powerhouse very quickly. I find it hilarious how all the Insell haters keep saying he is using her recruits. Yes he does have two classes left of her recruits, what happenes when he continues to win with all of his own recruits? Jelousy breeds Hatred.

QUOTE(Treyvols99 @ Mar 23 2007 - 01:32 PM) 826421081[/snapback]Yes the fact is he does have two classes that are Coach Smith's recruits. Has he won more games in a season than Smith did ? Yes. Is he in alot better situation than Coach Smith is now even if she is in the SEC? Yes. He is a winner and a great recruiter. He is and always will be successful. I hope he doesnt ever leave MTSU. If he stays, this program will become a powerhouse very quickly. I find it hilarious how all the Insell haters keep saying he is using her recruits. Yes he does have two classes left of her recruits, what happenes when he continues to win with all of his own recruits? Jelousy breeds Hatred.

You must be one of his sons. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />