Dobyns Bennett Basketball

Belkin08

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 22 2007 - 09:35 AM) 826420174[/snapback]One more thing. Thanks to Maryville for proving me right! You can take a well coached team from east tn. to the state tournment and compete with the Memphis teams.

They didn't play or compete with the Memphis teams. The best weren't even there. They beat a worn down Clarksville team who should have been beaten by Ridgeway. Maryville won this tourney by default.....but a gold ball none the less.

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Mar 22 2007 - 10:35 AM) 826420174[/snapback]One more thing. Thanks to Maryville for proving me right! You can take a well coached team from east tn. to the state tournment and compete with the Memphis teams.

You also were the one who said east tn. teams were competing for the right to lose by 30 to a west tn. team.

QUOTE(Jakeleg Jake @ Mar 22 2007 - 12:50 PM) 826420354[/snapback]They didn't play or compete with the Memphis teams. The best weren't even there. They beat a worn down Clarksville team who should have been beaten by Ridgeway. Maryville won this tourney by default.....but a gold ball none the less.

I see why you chose the name "Jakeleg" Your still hittin' the Moonshine. Clarksville beat Ridgeway (a Memphis team), So you have to say Clarksville was better than Ridgeway. Then Clarksville is to worn out to continue. Meanwhile, Maryville with its supperier coaching and conditioning marches on to win the State Championship. Like I said its all about coaching.

"Maryville won by default"........Thats even dumber than some of the things "Volmanscott" says.

QUOTE(VolmanScott @ Mar 23 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826421012[/snapback]You also were the one who said east tn. teams were competing for the right to lose by 30 to a west tn. team.

No, your wrong again as always. I said "upper" east tn. teams, Mo-Ron. There are NO good coaches in "upper" east tn.