Bugs for Prez

NothinBUTThaTruth

Word out of Mckenzie is that Glen "Bugs" Smith will be running for President of TSSAA. Logan Poore will be his running mate. These two have already led Mckenzie to the 2007 Class A state championship according to Butchie. Is there any need in playing this season for any other team? And also, don't forget about Clint Kee. He was a dominant JV pitcher last year for the running rebels.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(NothinBUTThaTruth @ Mar 20 2007 - 01:22 PM) 826418620[/snapback]Word out of Mckenzie is that Glen "Bugs" Smith will be running for President of TSSAA. Logan Poore will be his running mate. These two have already led Mckenzie to the 2007 Class A state championship according to Butchie. Is there any need in playing this season for any other team? And also, don't forget about Clint Kee. He was a dominant JV pitcher last year for the running rebels.

apparently your not living up to your name nothing but the truth. But good news if bug is elected your mom can have Monica Lewinsky's job we'll save it for her.

But good news if bug is elected your mom can have Monica Lewinsky's job ( we'll ) save it for her.

--------

That's the problem here Butchie you need to let Bugs do it on the Field. I know you love you son and he has done well in the past but in your reply to this site you put we'll do it. You have to let him do it not YOU.

Also I love you Bulldog. I just wanted to let you know.

QUOTE(tricklician @ Mar 20 2007 - 03:31 PM) 826418703[/snapback]But good news if bug is elected your mom can have Monica Lewinsky's job ( we'll ) save it for her.

--------

That's the problem here Butchie you need to let Bugs do it on the Field. I know you love you son and he has done well in the past but in your reply to this site you put we'll do it. You have to let him do it not YOU.

Also I love you Bulldog. I just wanted to let you know.

Lol, I will be sure to let Butch know of your affection.

QUOTE(NothinBUTThaTruth @ Mar 20 2007 - 02:22 PM) 826418620[/snapback]Word out of Mckenzie is that Glen "Bugs" Smith will be running for President of TSSAA. Logan Poore will be his running mate. These two have already led Mckenzie to the 2007 Class A state championship according to Butchie. Is there any need in playing this season for any other team? And also, don't forget about Clint Kee. He was a dominant JV pitcher last year for the running rebels.

wonder what butchie charges for being the campaign manager

QUOTE(NothinBUTThaTruth @ Mar 20 2007 - 01:22 PM) 826418620[/snapback]Word out of Mckenzie is that Glen "Bugs" Smith will be running for President of TSSAA. Logan Poore will be his running mate. These two have already led Mckenzie to the 2007 Class A state championship according to Butchie. Is there any need in playing this season for any other team? And also, don't forget about Clint Kee. He was a dominant JV pitcher last year for the running rebels.

Man have some respect...This just shows your childish side. And me knowing who you are...suprises me.

QUOTE(pitching scout @ Mar 21 2007 - 06:00 AM) 826419127[/snapback]You have no class sir.

I agree. This post is a little silly. So some dads (or fans, or whatever) have gotten on here and talked up a few players from McKenzie. It doesn't make them better baseball players and it also doesn't make any college coaches outside of Bethel's 10-man coaching staff sit up and take notice. You starting a thread to call out and make fun of kids is ridiculous. If you don't like what they post, then stop clicking on threads about McKenzie.

QUOTE(westtennsports @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:45 AM) 826419277[/snapback]I agree. This post is a little silly. So some dads (or fans, or whatever) have gotten on here and talked up a few players from McKenzie. It doesn't make them better baseball players and it also doesn't make any college coaches outside of Bethel's 10-man coaching staff sit up and take notice. You starting a thread to call out and make fun of kids is ridiculous. If you don't like what they post, then stop clicking on threads about McKenzie.

its jus a nice reality check because the entire coacht nation is tired of hearing about Glenn Smith, Clint Kee, and Logan Poore......if it was from people other than their parents it would be ok but if my dad were to get on here and talk me up i would be pretty embarassed.

QUOTE(GlenChervin @ Mar 21 2007 - 05:21 PM) 826419680[/snapback]its jus a nice reality check because the entire coacht nation is tired of hearing about Glenn Smith, Clint Kee, and Logan Poore......if it was from people other than their parents it would be ok but if my dad were to get on here and talk me up i would be pretty embarassed.

Glen Chervin I haven't read your posts since football. Hello to you and yours and good luck to your team as well. In a way I agree with what you say about fathers talking thier son up but if what I say is the truth and I'm stating his accomplishments so what of it. If you and me talked in person at one of these ballgames as other dads do, wouldn't the conversation be along the same lines. I would ask the other dad how's your son? what are his intentions after school? What Colleges are looking at him? How did his try-out go? He really looks good.

But on the otherhand if my Dad were lying and spreading gossip, and stating things for fact that wasn't true, and over exspressing my abilities I could understand the embarrasment you speak of. In my posts around this site I have spoken on Clayton Gant what a true talent, Cody Crocker which some of you Mustang fans don't give enough credit, The Keck brothers from Lexington, Craig Massey from Crocket County. And my favorite team the Mckenzie rebels. I apologize for chatting or ranting on Bug, But I do speak of others as well. And Spencer Clift shouldn't be left out of this along with other talented young men in West Tennessee.

And Nothinbuttthatruth, I apologize for my earlier post of your momma, that was low class on my part. I'm sure she is a fine woman my deepest apologies.

And I will try to somehow ease up on my favorite topic but boy it's gonna be tough. See ya at the ballgames and good luck to all. I'm out.

QUOTE(GlenChervin @ Mar 21 2007 - 06:21 PM) 826419680[/snapback]its jus a nice reality check because the entire coacht nation is tired of hearing about Glenn Smith, Clint Kee, and Logan Poore......if it was from people other than their parents it would be ok but if my dad were to get on here and talk me up i would be pretty embarassed.

i am the father of one of the boys that all this talk is about and i have said nothing about my son that would embarass him or the other boys on here i only talk about what i have seen him do.all three players will go on to play college ball somewhere and all are very good i just dont understand why someone needs to get on here to run players and a school down for no reason at all.when the playoffs start lets wait and see who is still standing if it is mckenzie then great and if it is not well next year we will be even stronger.but for now just let the kids play ball.good luck to buggs,logan and clint.